Just Talke to IIO....

July2000

Registered Users (C)
Just called IIO and asked about my case...She said my
case was looked at in June and may be they are waiting for some document
or Finger print and then she checked my FP and said it already there...
Then she Put me on hold and asked her supervisor....hold for 10 min
then she said she checked I-140 and all document and looks fine....somehow
your file not approved...If you don\'t hear anything in 2 weeks call back

Just for your info if your ND is June-July and still waiting....call VSC

No Title

July2000 ,

Can u please refer back your I-140 approval notice . Doesn it say any thing like it has been send to NVC etc.

Thanks for sharing the info.....

No Title

Hi July2000! My details are ND 07/18, RD 07/06, Country Others. I spoke to the IIO on June 15th. I was advised to wait for 45 to 60 days. I think I should wait for two more weeks and then given them a call. What do you say?

No Title

Hey Winner2....you should call IIO ASAP make sure your file is not
on the shelf...she told me sometime officer misplace the file.,...
there are two division in VSC when we call IIO that is Family section
and officer who approve are in resident section..IIO has to ask supervisor if case is taking longer...
CALL VSC ASAP.
Good luck.

No Title

My ND is 07/12/00 and I just talked to IIO. He said my case is still pending and it might take 60 days. When I talked to IIO 3 weeks back she said it might take 30 days. I asked about FP. He said it was ok.
Since the ball is in there court, I have to wait. He could not say why it is still pending .

No Title

The same situation to my case, eac-00-223-xxxxx. I called
yesterday, the answer is the same. I think Winner2 also
waiting, he has the exactly same date 223.

Well hope everyone gets GC.

No Title

July2000, look what aai485 has posted. I think we have to sit tight and enjoy the ride. When the adjudicating officer wakes up from deep slumber only then things will turn around.
I think our cases are with the same adjudicating officer. Either he is too lazy or too busy in clearing old cases. Only God knows whats happening. These IIOs are no good. I think talking to them does not help at all. In fact it just adds to the anxiety.

No Title

Winner2 .. Buddy ! you are a changed man.

My problem is my tone and the views ahead of time. Good to note that many (including you) agree to my opinion \'Its not worth calling IIO\'

I wish you good luck

No Title

Hi there! I\'m still the same man. I never believed in calling INS repeatedly. 9 out of 10 folks calling IIO\'s have something important to enquire about. Sometimes it does help calling IIO. I can give U my own example. My wife had to leave for Pakistan to see her sick mother. We applied for AP well in advance but it did\'nt come through. I called VSC. The IIO was very helpful and she put in a expedite request for the adjudicating officer. The following day she called me on my cell and told me that the request had been granted. In 485 stage, I just called VSC only once i.e. June 15th. They advised me to wait for two months and I will certainly give them a buzz as soon as two mths are over. The comment I made in my previous thread was a joke to July2000. What do U think of yrself on this board, a Godfather or what?? By the way, I don\'t agree with your opinion, " Its not worth calling IIO. " In fact, it is worth calling IIO but at the right time.