Just spoke with IO @ NSC

How exactly to get IO on phone for NSC

How do you get IO on the phone and some CSC lady who knows nothing at all?

Let me know phone number and procedure.

Case Status through IO

Hi Greynicolls,

How are you man. Have to ever tried to find out what's going on with your case? I tried calling a few days back and I was shunned away since my case is 1 day shy off the 30 day past processing time they require.

Thanks,

when prompted hit

1 2 2 6 1

insert case #

listen to the msg

then hit

3 and 4

hey good to see u too

was told a couple of times tht security checks are not complete and told once everything looks good

dont really know what to make of it

sometimes i think was it worth it spending the best part of my career stuck in this mess

hello harikishana

I have the same dates as you are.

EB2 Sep. 2001
RD (485) Sep. 2005
(Stuck in name check..........Don't know what to do)

Ajoo

I sent an email to FBI <fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov>,"FBI" <Michael.Cannon@ic.fbi.gov>
on Sep 7th 2007 and got cleared on the same day. I got confirmation with the infopass appointment on Sep 18th. I did took the proof from IO in written saying my background check was clear.

Why don't you give it a try.

I just spoke with an IO one more time today, waiting to be assigned to an officer. Call back with 60 to 90 if i haven't heard anything. No stop holders at all so far.

harikrishna

I sent an email to FBI <fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov>,"FBI" <Michael.Cannon@ic.fbi.gov>
on Sep 7th 2007 and got cleared on the same day. I got confirmation with the infopass appointment on Sep 18th. I did took the proof from IO in written saying my background check was clear.

Why don't you give it a try.

Can you please post tamplet of e-mail which you sent to FBI. I will really appriciate.

Ajoo

Dear Officer
The I-485 Employment based application filed Sep 30th 2007 and still pending with Nebraska Service Center. In June when i contact this office we have response saying Name Check pending with FBI.
Yesterday (September 18th 2007) during an Info pass appointment with USCIS, the officer informed me that background check was cleared on Sep 07th, 2007. When i contacted at the service center through customer service number, they didn't confirm the same and said that the Name Check is still pending.

or
USCIS officer today during my INFOPASS appointment that my case was submitted to the FBI and is awaiting results of Name check from the FBI. The officer advised me to email at this address and request to have my name check procedure expedited if possible.

My petition
First Name: Middle Name: Last Name:
Date of Birth:
Receipt Number:
Alien Number:
Case type: I485
Received Date:
Email address:
Phone number:
Address:

Wife
First Name: Last Name: