Just spoke with an IIO

CitySage

Registered Users (C)
Just got off the phone with an incredibly nice IIO. This was my first call ever to a live person at VSC and based on postings I\'d read, was a bit apprehensive. Anyway, I was told that they are processing cases received in the begining of Feb 2001 and that my wife\'s and my applications/fps etc were all in order. According to her, I should be all done latest by the end of Dec. My RD and ND are 2/14 and 2/22 respectively. Also my 140 for whatever reason got approved for CP but the IIO says that she has all the required documents and does not forsee any issues. She has said that my AVM should now find my case instead of spouting that incredibly irritating message of case not found.

As usual I have taken all of this with a big bucket of salt and am keeping my fingers crossed that the approval arrives before my teeth fall out.

Case Status Mesg Changed

My Case status mesg also changed today 11/9/01. It was \'Case Not found
\' till yesterday night.

PD 3/15/00
RD 2/15/01
ND 2/22/01

Delightful Experience with IIO - nd FEB2001

Guys
We had an extermly pleasant experience with an IIO my first ever. I called today to check our cases RD/nd FEB 2001 . I IIO was very pleasant and said that my case was assigned to an officer. My cell phone signal faded .... before i could verify my husbands case. Guess what..... she called me back sand said, our conversation broke and if i wanted anything else. She even asked me to call back later if i was driving or something cause it was dangerous to drive while talking ! !!!!!!!
I asked on the status of my husbands case and she said it was same as mine. I told her that i apprecaited her service very much and that she had given me a reason to smile today and wished her happy thanksgiving
GO VSC !

How did you get the line...

Always its busy for me...I am trying 802-527-4913...do you have different number? How many times did you try?

Looks like I have to call now....I hope my AVM would have changed by now to "Case Received...blah blah..."

You just keep dialing until it connects

Then you wait on hold for 45 minutes or so to speak to an IIO. If all you wnat is the AVM, call late at night, very early in the morning, or on weekends.

Jim

No Title

I have been dialing for over half a hour and cannot get through the line. Guys, any tricks on this?

Still AVM case not found for me...

PD : 12/99
RD : 02/01
ND : 02/01
FP : 05/01
AVM : Case not found...

No Title

did you speak with the IIO? find out what the deal is? they might be able to nudge it along to an officer. good luck

Early morning is the best time to get the connection

I live near San Francisco. I tried few times calling the Vermont INS during the day time and it never worked. Last week I got up at 4.45am(7.45am ET) and called the same#. First time, I got a busy signal. Next time my call went through and I was hanging there for more than 15 minutes by choosing various options. Then I pressed \'0\', and within 2 minutes, One IIO came in the line.