Just spoke to wife

Vishnu Mahadev

Registered Users (C)
Since INS is in some kind of unknown sleep mode since last Friday and IIOs are giving regular vague answers,
I took the opportunity and called my wife and surprised her in her office.

She immediately asked, "Is immigrationportal.com so slow today? How come you found time to call me ?"

Then I realize, you get guaranteed pleasure by calling your own wife or girlfriend rather than making casual calls to iios.
;-)

Some sign of life after last dull days

Vishu,
You made me laugh again.
This time, I forwarded your joke to my wife, because she often asks me this question, when I call her.

There you go

The wisdon occurs in the moment of awakening.
Start calling her more often now.
485, GC are all passing phases of life, "wife" stays for ever ( ok, longer)

What is more pleasant to hear..?

Whether the news that :
A] your AOS-485 petition just got approved
OR
B] You just got a bouncy baby boy

I think, looking at past few months experience of the people on this site, it is same amount of joy either way.
Thought, this time, you can sleep peacefully and you have don\'t have to change huggies after every 30 minutes.
Then you , your family and new born baby --> unglamourously stamped passport -> can go to a movie or restaurant or disney land
without much management either.

Vishnu , I like your sense of humor ....especially the bouncy baby boy thing ....

Pls. continue to share your thoughts and ideas to the forum , I am sure everyone appreciates your sense of humor .

Your perspective of things makes me laugh .......smile :)

FYI : have you tried writing for "Reader\'s Digest " .....give it a thought

best regards
azcowboy007

Reader\'s Digest for classy people..

If you watched Jerry Seinfeld\'s show, it is on nothingness, on every day madness in life.
HE has enfluenced my perspective of life. So If Jerry starts a magazine or something, I will write a column in it.
Current Topic-> "Immigration Madness-- right from F1 stage to Citizenship"
It can very well last for a decade considering the real time speed like most of the other sitcoms.