Just spoke to NVC b\'cos my I-140 was approved for CP and

AMBYASASAM

Registered Users (C)
I have filed 485. Came to know that they have sent my file to New Delhi. He told me that this will not be an issue for 485. He said VSC will "generally" not ask for the file to be brought back from New Delhi. This confirms with what several 140 for CP filed AOS approved guys have posted on this board. Anybody agrees with me?

I have a long wait before my turn for approval tho\'.

FOR SELF AND SPOUSE (140 FOR CP, VSC)
PD 02/20/01 (EB3 INDIA)
RD 12/07/01
ND 12/17/01
EAD NOT YET APPROVED ... WAITING
AP APPROVED ON 01/17/02
FP 02/26/02 (ALBANY, NY)

How to find out 140 is for CP or not..without asking lawyer.

I have 140 approval notice with me. I have not opted for CP at all...
I am just curious to identify whether 140 is for CP or not

Check in I-140 Approvel notice

Notice should have NVC phone number and VSC says it sent the approvel confirmation to NVC. and respective Consulate will take required action. If you have this information on your approvel yours is CP case.

thanks

123hello...Just now I came to know my case is CP

RD 07/18, ND 08/31...Do I need to do call anybody...
Do I need to any thing now..

any advice please

seenuvenky ....Look at 140 notice

Notice should have NVC phone number and VSC says it sent the approvel confirmation to NVC. and respective Consulate will take required action. If you have this information on your approvel yours is CP case.

Pray God and wait for your Turn

Even I too have I-140 CP(with out my notice my company lawyer did that and realised only after FP done) and applied for AOS in July01 and done my FP during NOV01 and waiting for my turn. Based on postings in this Website it may delay a month or no dealy.

Don\'t worry. No significant delay.

Maybe different officer has different ideas. But my case (RD 05/01) has no delay at all.

Good luck.