Just spoke to IIO

Rao R

Just got off the phone.
He told me that they are doing some review on my case.
When asked if my case is assigned to officer he said NO.
Then i asked him what kind of review they are doing before
assigning it to officer, he said he don\'t know.
Has anyone came accross this situation?

My RD 05/01/01
   ND 07/03/01

CSCVictim

Its says on Dec 29 fp were collected and are pending review.. etc...

I told IIO that already my AVM says this message, he replied saying
they are doing some more review but don\'t know what kind of it???
CSCVictim

No Title

may be they are doing review and thinking when they should assign your case and to who? I am just kidding. Don\'t go by there word they always give weired answers.

no use of calling iio

just now (1.40pm) i called one iio. she said that case is pending. i asked her when they are going to approve my case. she said that they are processing jan 2000 cases. i said that some of my friends who applied in april/may 2001 are getting approvals. she said that my case is pending, thats all she knows. it is waste of our time calling these .....
rd 05/08
nd 07/10
fp 11/07

They are doing an agecy check on your case

FBI has to run background check as part of the finger print review process. It is only after they give a clean chit does the case move forward. Don\'t worry, it is quite normal. Every one has to go through this process. You are not the only one.

Its no use calling IIO until AVM says processing resumed.

If AVM says "pending", IIO will only tell you that. Wait till AVM changes to "processing resumed".

Calling helps ...

Called just now and was told file send to officer.....
AVM,,,Dec 29 th Processing resumed.....WAC-01-240-xxxxx

Good for you S. Singh. If what IIO told you is true...

you should hopefully see adjudication within 3-4 weeks. Wish you luck.j

Thankyou DeeRod ...... I hope IIO was correct...sometimes they do contradict one another

It could be true for all Dec 29 processing resumed AVM message cases.....

We are all in the same race.....we all are going to finish..some early some later....

Good Luck

FP done 11/3 scheduled 11/9.....AVM update 11/16 and 12/29
RD may 23 rd WAC 01-240-xxxx

S. Singh, you may be right about all Dec 29 processing resumed cases...

being assigned. Just one caveat. You can be expect to be assigned only if you are April/May RD or earlier at this time. Maybe June RD, but I think it is a stretch. My case says "Dec 27... processing resumed" but I am JULY RD. I can\'t imagine JULY RD cases will be assigned anytime soon. I personally won\'t even bother calling IIO until well into Feb. But May RD \'s being consistently assigned indicates that they are moving forward and are speeding up.

No Title

I checked with IIO yesterday and they said it is not assigned.
RD :05/23 processing resumed : 01/11/02