Just Spoke to IIO

derschofer

Registered Users (C)
Just Spoke to IIO (First since I started my GC process) reg: my address change. Also asked about the FP notices (my PD 6/98, RD 2/10, ND 2/26) and she says it will be another 5 months before I could get mine. They are currently processing 9/1999 Cases (with the year change, it suddently seems too long!) and also processing according to the receipt/notice dates of the applications. Good luck and Happy New Year to you all.

No Title

Hello, my ND is almost same as yours.. this is good news in a way becuase when I spoke, the IIO mentioned 7-9 months. What country is yours (other?)..

Thanks

No Title

Bhanu: India, VSC, EB3. Just curious, who will receive the FP notice, beneficiary or the attorney? Thanks.

No Title

I am in a similar boat. EB2, India, RD/ND: Feb 00. IIO told me (last Friday) that it would take 7-9 months.

No Title

I should get it just before you guys. My RD is 01/10/00 and ND 01/25/00 EB2 RIR India. Let us watch ! I don\'t even have FP notice till today !!. I guess I should do FP in Feb-Mar and GC should follow in May-June

GARAMKUTTA

No Title

My ID is 11/99 and ND 11/99 China ( Sorry, don\'t have the receipt with me right now). I haven\'t received the FP yet.

Sara