Just spoke to IIO to talk about my husband\'s case.

keerthana

Registered Users (C)
She is not willing to give me the status of my husband\'s case, she said she needs to speak to him. I was think they don\'t have problem giving the status on derivative. Can you please tell me if anyone has experienced this.

No Title

Your husband needs to call an IIO to get status on his application. Even if he is a derivative, the primary applicant cannot obtain any information from the IIO.

keerthana

I got same message when I spoke to llO one month back
asking about my wife case and I just ignored finding status
of my wife case that time.

No Title

Ask your husband to call them, they gave me info when I called them last week.

Did you receive your approval notice?

Kiran

Thanks friends. I will ask my husband to call them, I did not get my approval notice yet.

Kiran did you get your passport Stamped?

That\'s not true. I called IIO last week. I asked for me and my husband. They did give status

No Title

No I am going next wednesday, I did not go last week as they have closed and did not try y\'day and today.
Thought to go on wednesday, still i need to receive my original approval notices from Lawyer in NY.
His office is near to WTC and all downtown at around 14 street is closed, I hope if they are open on Monday I will go personally and ge the same, if not I will go with Courtesy copy(I think it should be ok as couple of people got stamped with Courtesy copy)
Let me know if you are coming on the next wednesday, send me mail.

Kiran

Keerthana

INS does not give derivative case info even to primary. The one person who got it may be lucky.
BTW did u file together or was it a follow to join

It seems my husband did talk to IIO she said that he need to go for his finger prints again.

Do any of you have any clue how long these type of case will take to approve.

Please let me know.

eacvsc: Yes we filed together.