Just spoke to IIO ..........Got some good news guys.

VSC485China

she said that NSC is processing cases until April 2001 paralally.
It seems like they are assigning the span of 3 months to one group and other span to other group. She said they are trying hard to match CSC/VSC.
It sounds like we may get approvals within 6 months if they process like this. they are really improving.

My details :-
RD :- 04/04/2001
FP :- 07/30/2001
AD :- Waiting

Good Luck to you all ...........

Its unbelievable .........

I too heard the same type of news from my collegues about NSC.
Good news to everybody.

No Title

I wish it were true. They may approved a couple of cases of April, 2001, then they move their processing time to April 2001 to match other services. So many cases are still pending and we submitted our applications long before April 2001.

That\'s just nonsense

Come on. You really think NSC will be processing April 01 cases. Maybe the IIO meant April 2000 cases!

I talked to an NSC IIO about 2 hours ago. She told me the latest they are doing is 10/25/2000 RD\'s. She also said that my Jan 2001 RD case won\'t even be looked at for "quite some time". By this I\'m assuming *at least* another 5 months.

For your own health - do not get your hopes up. In case you forgot: we\'re dealing with Nebraska.

You never know

I have also spoken to IIOs twice in last 2 weeks. The first one I spoke to said they are processing 11/25/2000 cases and a week later, I was told by a different IIO saying that they are still processing september cases. She wouldn\'t give me the exact dates. So you never know.