Just spoke to IIO-csc processing Nov 22nd 2002

cennai67

Registered Users (C)
hi guys,
i just spoke to the IIO regarding my fp. My Nd is feb 26th 2002. no FP so far.so i called them to enquire about that. not too long wait.also happy to speak to an indian iIO. he told that it is too late and i should have enquired 6 months ago. but my lawyer is the one who made me wait so long. they didn't do any enquiry and didn't give us proper information anyway thanks to the IIo
he gave me the fx numbers for enquiry and also told that CSC is processing cases until nov 22nd 2002.
Fax number for FP:
949-389-3486
949-389-3055
i think csc is moving.
cennai

Cool, mebbe march's JIT will say Nov 22nd now, atleast it broke the simple harmonic motion trend.

Nov 22 - bullshit!

50% of 02-041 (Nov-16) was not even touched i.e. in Resume, FP or Recevied state ...

cennai67

Who is your attorney?

If you cant mention his name, give initials of his first and last name and city his office is

Don't you guys think it is funny the way all these IIO's in the past few IIO posts are all Indian?

Sounds as if they have out-sourced the INS call center to India! :)

They may have hired bunch of Indian engineers that used to work for thousands dot-com startups and bodyshops across California during the Golden IT Era.

ND 04/26/02 no FP yet

All,

ND 04/26/02 no FP yet

Thanks for the fax number, actually I am waiting to find a job then after sometime I wish to send FAX enquiry, because it may generate RFE.

Any suggestion?

-Rama

Must be Nov, 22nd 2001. Cannot be 2002. Even, that might be wrong. As, cases to be processed for 11/16/2001 are not all done yet. Also, I am little confused, why the IIO said, "should have called 6 mo ago" ... :mad:

Confused

It is easy to get confused and paranoid when dealing/waiting for INS approvals.

I think, cennai67 is talking about FP-issue. CSC is issuing FP-notices for RD Nov-02 cases. His RD is feb-02. He should have received his FP-notice at least 6 months ago.

Anyway, "life_on_hold", lives of ours are indeed on hold. We are on the verge of freaking-out. I wish, I could only make these DOJ/INS bast**ds/policy-makers/policy-implementers feel the same anxiety/torture that we are feeling.

Yes, Independent1971 .. u R right !!! this is indeed about fp !!! :eek: .
Should have read carefully before posting reply. Well, I thought the actual approval is not happening .. everything else is going on in a timely manner ..

sorry guys

hi everyone,
i/m extremely sorry to confuse u all. CSC is processing Nov 22nd 2001 cases. i typed 2002 instead of 2001 by mistake. i should have double checked before submitimg the thread. it is my mistake. sorry about that.

then arunmehta
my lawyer is in LA.

cennai