Just spoke to an IIO regarding FP and ...

american_desi

Registered Users (C)
Guys:
RD 4/15/02
ND 4/18/02

I called TSC and spoke to an IIO. The reason for my call is find out where my 2nd EAD application is standing as I didn't get receipt though the Check was cashed.

The IIO doesn't have any clue about receipt but was able to give my the receipt number over phone.

I asked her about FP, she said if it is past one year then she can schedule me an FP and wanted to call after 4/18/03 (1 year from ND). Later she said she will goahead and request for manual FP anyway.

just thought of sharing, I don't expect any movement based on this call. But if your 485 is pending over 1 year may be it is worth a shot to ask for Manual FP.

Thanks
American_Desi

They are a few people already received FP recently.
ND 5/15/02 FP notice 2/28/03
ND 4/15/02 FP notice 3/14/03
ND 4/25/02 FP notice 1/22/03
ND 4/24/02 FP notice 3/02/03

I also read a few people stating that they talked to IIO and agreed to schedule FP notice...

ND 3/02 Request FP 3/18/03
ND 4/18/02 Request FP 3/18/03 (american_desi)
ND 6/17/02 Request FP 3/17/03 (my wife and I)

Hope to see more 2002 filers receive FPs...

Hello american_desi,

I called IIO yesterday for the same reason. I did not get my EAD receipt number since it has been 1 month. She said BCIS did not send receipt for anybody as they have to do a lot of things. But she gave me the src # for me to check the status online.

I also requested for the FP, she said that I will be very happy to do that as we are here to help you guys out. She also warned me that if I-485 do not get approved within 15 months you will have to redo the FP.

P.S: Not all the officers are ready to schedule the FP,only few are doing.

Thanks

Spoke to IIO

Guys,

I too spoke to IIO just now regarding my receipt # for 2nd EAD, she looked up and gave me the SRC #'s for me and my wife.

When asked about the FP, she said I will recieve it when it will be atleast 18 months from the RD and the final approval may take over 2 yrs as they are currently doing Nov 2000 cases. :(

PD: Oct'2000
ND: April, 2002
FP: Waiting :eek:
EB2/India

ND/RD Feb 1/02, got fingerprints last week for April.

I never called IIO due to time constraints, but they came automatically.

Would anybody please tell me how to make phone calls to TSC successfull? I've tried numerous times and always get busy signals.

Thanks for the help.

> redial

To be more accurate:

redial, and redial, and redial, and redial, and redial, and redial, and redial, and redial, and redial, and redial, and redial,......

I see, though it looks like an absolutely crazy and insane action.

Anyway, my kid got FP notice today, though I am the primary applicant.

Where could be mine and my wife's FPs?

Maybe

tommorrow, or maybe one year from now. Just kidding !!! the way TSC is working you never know.

You might want to call TSC and request them to send your notices. Some of the IIOs will request a FP notice for the applicants and you should get them in 2-3 weeks.