Just spoke to an IIO, please read

ajl

Registered Users (C)
He rejected to tell me if my case has been assigned to an officer, but I feel it is not yet.
He suggested me to file an application to renew my EAD in May (will expire on July).

He also said they are processing April cases, I asked he mean these cases filed in April, he said yes.
Then I said my RD is April, he said "Well, .... but we did not process it until July."
(He seemed just noticed that my RD is April, He said yours is a July case when I asked EAD question)

So I got a feeling is that for some reasons some unlucky April cases (including mine) which ND
is either June and July have been put into the July Shelf mistakely (They might just see the ND when they picked up files.)
However nobody will go to correct it now. We have to go with July cases. Such a bad luck.

I also guess for those lucky June approvals, they may either be picked up by an officer mistakely
(and he/she is very productivily) or be put into the April shelf mistakely.

I really wish I filed my case in June Not April .....

Any thought?

Approval so many May/June cases is not mistake at all!

I can understand the April filers frustration but the methodical approval of so many may/june cases is no mistake.

Even though the IIO says that they process strictly on the basis of RD but there is also a possibility that they are processing on the basis of ND(In INS termiology this is RD, as AVM says).

Possible scenario:

My guess would be that they might take June/July/August ND (for eg. 500 )cases and assign (50 cases to each IIO) to the IIO\'s then each and every IIO supposed to start process on the basis of RD(our definition of RD) of the application from their assigned list of cases.

Just my thoughts on the basis of approval cases.

Same here, I am also feeling the same ...

We are all poor april filers ...
BTW, anybody has any idea how to file for EAD renewal ...

The RD is 4/19,

What do mean PD (the date of 140 approval)? I think that time is 10/00.