Just Received This LUD

Celtic1888

Registered Users (C)
Anyone any ideas what this is?

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On September 18, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Is this an RFE?

This is the 1st time we have received any notices online. There has been nothing on mine, this is for my husband??????????

Loooks like your case is still pending and Notice Date is little delayed. We are still waiting who filed I-485 in July 2003 with PD Dec 2001.
If you see more LUDs (message may not change for few LUD changes) you may be closed to approval based on your category. CAn you post few more details like EB category and PD.

Hard LUD

Can you guys help me out ,

I am from India, i am last year July Filer, My case has WAC initially, then got transfered to NSC, i got the Transfer Notice (CSC->NSC) last year around sept. Then status was showing it was transfered to NSC. My spouse status was the same until now, No LUD.

I went to FP Feb'08 got an LUD,

Now Hard LUD on 05/19/08 which is not week end.

I called IO, she said it was still pending in NSC, she didn't tell anything.

I have Infopass Appointment next week , Let's see. But I feel Strongly very few got this Hard LUD.

Appiled for EAD, AP Last week only. So it was not related to EAD LUD.

Did any one get Hard LUD Status change on I-485 and got Approved,

I am bit worried, is this usual?

Any one had Hard LUD. Any one with WAC (CSC->NSC) had this kind of LUD.

Status Message - which is different from when it got transfered CSC->NSC

"Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you."

Thanks
PD : 04/2006
I485 RD : 07/06/2007
Service Center : NSC
Category : EB2, India
LUD - 09/07, 02/08, 05/19/08