Just received email - am I APPROVED?

You will get approval email for all 3 of you and maybe card ordered and mailed for your spouse and yourself. It happened to me. You will probably get a biometrics notice for your son along with his approval mail.
I got approval for my spouse also though I am still waiting for my son's approval email. I did not get any approval email but I got card production ... email. No LUD prior to approval.

Congrats Pinnu & allkarma, I hope this is the beginning of flood of Approvals, in which we all will be drawn.

sara_no name

How to write Letter to Ombudsman? can you share contact info and maybe a sample of your letter? I stuck in NC and tried all other ways except this one. Thanks!

Congratulations fellows, finally your problems are heard. Hope the IO is right, waiting desperately....

All the best in your future.

-GcNov2004

Congrat's guys...!!!

pinnu, do you know on what date your case was assigned to IO. I am just trying to make out some pattern..

Congrats buddy! Pray for us now :)

Thanks everybody. I got approval for my spouse also though I am still waiting for my son's approval email. I did not get any approval email but I got card production ... email. No LUD prior to approval.

So guys, hang on. The flood gates of July approval are now open. After all the July VB fiasco and uncertainities after that, it's clear now that we are going to see lots of approvals in coming days.

Good luck to everybody who are still waiting...

Thanks guys. As far I know my case was assigned to an officer on June 28th because I spoke to IO (Tsc) same day afternoon and he said that your case is assigned to an officer today morning. Also I initiated senator's enquiry around 25th June and Infopass appointment on June 22.

Congrat's guys...!!!

pinnu, do you know on what date your case was assigned to IO. I am just trying to make out some pattern..

congrats Pinnu & allkarma !!!

Surely your approvals gives lots of hope to all of us struggling to make it. My case is under "further review" and was told to check after 6 months, wonder if VISA # is assigned to my case...... "Mysteries of Black Hole"