Just got off the Fone with IO

dcmetro22042,

No, the local office is a couple of hundred miles from me, and going there means wasting a whole day pretty much. My attorney, in her bright wisdom advised me to wait some more. I don't know what that means. As I have stated before, the Officer who interviewed me was not a likable fellow at all...so who knows what he did with my file. For all I know, he may have used it for a bonfire at one of his parties.

On a side note, it seems you have finally been approved. Many congratulations. I think I will find myself in this forum with the same status quo in a few years too...when filers with PD's of 2005 and 2006 will start announcing their approvals...I'll wonder whatever happened to my 2001 file??? In some unfortunate way, I think I may be headed for a record of sorts...we'll see!

Thanks. Yes, I was lucky to have received the approval notice. Had another infopass for Monday afternoon to give them another nudge but they gave in to my constant it seems. :) I hope you receive your approval soon as well. I do know that make every effort to be in front of their eyes ( by calling, service requests, local office visits, senator help) does make a difference. I would pursue all those options man. I know you must have done most of them...for its good for others to know as well.

This is so strange. I was told that an interview has been scheduled when I took an info pass at my local district office a few weeks ago. Today I received a letter from USCIS and much to my horror it's for finger prints AGAIN. :rolleyes: I last had them done on December 15. Is this normal? :confused: