Just got my Biometrics code 3 done

ayyubov said:
ND may 2003

Biometrics done today. No online status change at all since applying.
i did my biometrics (picture, fingerprint and signature) two days ago. my lawyers think i'm weeks/a few months away from a GC.

froff22 said:
i did my biometrics (picture, fingerprint and signature) two days ago. my lawyers think i'm weeks/a few months away from a GC.
Is your case transferred to TSC, or still handled by NSC?

I was approved asylum in Dec 1999. Had to go for FP numerous times already also had my medical done on July,2005 but no signs of GC yet.
This year July,2005 I was asked a code 2 Biometric where they took pic, index print & sign. I recall the person at that ASC center mentioned all this is done for my GC which I will be receiving soon. I was really all excited but surprisingly I received another FP notice with code 1 last week for middle of this month. Isn't it really weird that I just had my FP done on July,2005 & now within 3 months apart another one.
I don't think my finger prints changed in this 3 months time or it ever does for anyone.
After receiving the notice I first thought there must be something wrong or may be the print was not done correctly last time but in the notice letter nothing mentioned as normal. Who knows what's happening. Now I'm so frustrated with this that all I can rely on is allmighty GOD. If someone could put me out of this misery that w'd be Him only.

Double_V said:
what did they take from you?! picture, fingerprint, signiture?!

Yes all that. Answering other questions:

Medical was submitted with original application. I never recieved rfi for medical and biographic form.

Now waiting for next step...

ayyubov said:
Yes all that. Answering other questions:

Medical was submitted with original application. I never recieved rfi for medical and biographic form.

Now waiting for next step...
Believed or not you will be forced to do a new medical and biographic aswell :)

lacoste said:
Believed or not you will be forced to do a new medical and biographic aswell :)

I'm sure I will :). They already sent some kind of request (see another thread of mine).

atique rahman said:
I was approved asylum in Dec 1999. Had to go for FP numerous times already also had my medical done on July,2005 but no signs of GC yet.
This year July,2005 I was asked a code 2 Biometric where they took pic, index print & sign. I recall the person at that ASC center mentioned all this is done for my GC which I will be receiving soon. I was really all excited but surprisingly I received another FP notice with code 1 last week for middle of this month. Isn't it really weird that I just had my FP done on July,2005 & now within 3 months apart another one.
I don't think my finger prints changed in this 3 months time or it ever does for anyone.
After receiving the notice I first thought there must be something wrong or may be the print was not done correctly last time but in the notice letter nothing mentioned as normal. Who knows what's happening. Now I'm so frustrated with this that all I can rely on is allmighty GOD. If someone could put me out of this misery that w'd be Him only.
Man I'feel you and you are right is it only God who can changed your misery to happiness don't worried God is in your side and he never been late or before time but always on time trust me My ND is 2000 but I am not yet approved . but you know what? no matter how long the night will last the sun will always rise :)

Last edited by a moderator: