Just came from Ukraine

Minsk

Registered Users (C)
Just want to share my experience. I am belorussian nationality (Belarus is COP) traveled to Ukraine. The passport control in Kiev took just a few minutes. I haven't event showed my Green Card. On the way back I showed my Byelorussian passport and my GC. The officer was a young female, probably unexperienced, ask her supervisor if I was OK to go and he just said " Does he have a Green Card". She said yes and he said: " Than he is absolutely OK to go". For those young males under 27 who are came from other countries of post Soviet Union and are consirned about army, they pretty much don't give a shit. :)

I traveled there few months ago with my RTD and visa. The same expirience.
I enjoyed beeing in former Soviet Union after 8 years away from the place. I didn't risk to go to the COP, though.By the way, what about coming back home to the US with NP? Were there any questions? I renewed my NP and don't want to waste time and money for new RTD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I traveled there few months ago with my RTD and visa. The same expirience.
I enjoyed beeing in former Soviet Union after 8 years away from the place. I didn't risk to go to the COP, though.By the way, what about coming back home to the US with NP? Ware it any questions? I renew my NP and don't want to waste time and money for new RTD.

My COP is Ukraine so I have not been there since 1994. I don't think I will be traveling back to any country that was part of the former USSR until I am a US Citizen.