Just Called BCIS

harapattawaiter

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Just want to share some info, I just called BCIS.Spoke with customer service representative, she asked me my EAC#, and then she read the same message which I am seeing for 15 months. I said I know this, but whats going on with my case as I h ave completed 20 months, I also got my 2nd FP done. She said that your case is put on hold as they have issued you 2ndFP. I said I have already called FBI and they told me that resulls have been sent back. She said that right now its taking 20 months, I said but my 20months have been passed. Then she put me on hold saying that let me check what else I can do for you. After some time she asked me my details like address blah blah. and in the end she said she will send request to Vermont Service center and you will hear something in 3-4 week timeframe.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Let us know once you get the response. I also got 2FP notice last week. It was scheduled in Nov 1st week.

I wonder

if you got a chance to push the matter to one level above. That would have helped some more.

same thing exactly one month ago to me. Not received anything till today....21 months. I think we need to write a letter mentioning that we did 2nd fp.. pls look into our case...

I just called BCIS as well to inquire why I am being asked to go for a second set of fingerprints within 2 months of my 2nd FP and she said she cannot tell me that.
I asked for Tier2 and she told me that won't help either.
She just took my address...blah blah and said I will get a response in 3-4 weeks.
I wonder what good that will do considering my third FP appointment is tomorrow...!!!

Is there a way to get to speak to a Tier 2?
If anyone can tell me that would be helpful.

tdbw,

I have called a hour back and was talking to Customer representative she says I can put a request for the status of my application when I was asking for her superior officer. I insisted that I talk to her superior she was reluctant for a minute or two and then she connected me. Insist that you talk higher up they will put you through.

bdkhyd