Just asking for those who got approved

AJ021402

Registered Users (C)
Most of those who got approved usually express themselves as surprise upon knowing they made the end of a long journey. Though we all know that many of us do inquire our status almost everyday either by on-line or by phone. Shouldn't they feel relieved instead of surprise?

...just some thought...

Who wouldn't be surprised ? Especially the way BCIS approves the cases? I am sure you would be suprised if u see ur case approved in next 20 minutes!

dude
Now a days its a shock when approved. Forget about surprised.
Its called a relief when things get done on time.
When the wait is endless and there are all sorts of uncertainities, then its called shocking surprise.
I am so tired of checking the status every 10 minutes, that I am worried one day if it shows approved, will have brain shortcircuiting.

I'll be surprise if I get an RFE knowing I submitted all the forms they required.

I won't be surprise if I get a notice for re-fingerprint next month, since mine will "expire" next month.

And I'll be surprise if I was approved last year ahead of the Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan filers.

But to be approved in the next 20 minutes, come on, we've seen April filer got approved already.

honestly !

I don't know how to feel anymore....I felt this energy go through my spine when I read the approved message..but then that could be my drinking problem...

well, whatever it is, I'm f***ng happy !

shyradish...er.....Shyam

shyradish
Congrats!!
What is the difference between being happy and F***ng happy?
Is it a special form of happiness?.
Tell me the secret, I also want to try to be f***ng happy.
congratulations again

Yeah, I agree with india1975. I checked up yday and today morning, i received the same FP recd message and got frustrated.
but after an hour i checked up and it is approved.

you cannot bet with bcis. they suprise u.