Just Approved with September 2001 RD!

showmetheGC

Registered Users (C)
Just looked up my status today online and my case has been approved.

Category:EB2

LIN-02-002-XXXXX
RD: Sep 05, 2001
ND: Oct 05, 2001
FP: Feb 13, 2002
Approved: Oct 01, 2002

No RFEs.

Looks like this is the first September approval in NSC!
Good luck everyone. Great forum.

ShowmetheGC

Hi showmetheGC,

Just looked up my status today online and still it says my I-485 application has been received. My details:

Category:EB3

LIN-02-007-XXXXX
RD: Sep 06, 2001
ND: Oct 10, 2001
FP: Sep 16, 2002

My FP status is still not showing!

Well, your online status ever showed up your FP status before it showed the 'Approved' status ?

Thanks!

I have also noticed that my messages have not changed. My FP was done more than a month ago. Both my online as well as automated phone status messages are the same BS for the past one year..."Your applcation was received......." In fact it has gotten worse. Now the claim is that it takes between 420 and 450 days to adjudicate my application. This is a sick joke!!!:mad:

My I-485 Recipt Date is Aug 13, 2001 and the Automated Message says Fingerprinting received on Feb 27, 2002 and processing has resumed. I called the IIO last week and she said well we are processing April 2001 applications. She said to check back after 6 months. I asked if my case was assigned and she said yes. About a month ago when I called the IIO said my case was not yet assigned but she expects to be completed in next 3 months. I am not sure what to believe and who to ask. I guess all I can do is just wait and hopefully hear the good news soon.