Just an FYI

taklu_2004

Registered Users (C)
Just an FYI - 485 Approved

HI Guys

There is an LUD change on my/spouse I485 applications (with out any change in the content) ....

Just want to share with you ....

Rgds
Taklu

Last edited by a moderator:
same with my case. Lud changed 2/22, 2/23 with same old message. Notice date 485 is sep 2002. Fp expired more than 6 months bak, one rfe responded in august, after which no update .

Apollo_13 said:
did you change your address recently or enquired about your case? If not, goodluck to you.

Nope I did not change anything on my case .... i.e no such interaction with INS ...

Another LUD Change

Today also there is a change in LUD my 485 status without any change in the content.. - Just an FYI again

U will get something in mail. My LUD changed 2/23, 2/22 wihtout change in status and I got my second fp notice by mail today. All the best.

taklu_2004 said:
Today also there is a change in LUD my 485 status without any change in the content.. - Just an FYI again

Looks like you are going to receive your approval pretty soon.

All the best.

Lets see what is in store

Thanks Brind/Apollo.

Just want to let you know that I may get an RFE on my wife's name because due to the pregency she could not take the some Vaccine (tetunus etc). This is what my lawyer conveyed to me.... so lets see what's in store for me.

Thanks again for your wishes.

Taklu

Did not Expected

HI Guys

Just want to let you know that I have got a mail from my attorney with the following content.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations!!! Your and your wife's I-485 applications have been approved. We spoke with one of the USCIS officer named Ms. xxxxx and she confirmed that USCIS office will send us the approval notice in the next 14 business days. Once we receive them, we will contact you.

I am very happy for you. Congratulations again!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once again, this is just an fyi ... Pls see the signature for the my filing details. I will update this posting as soon as i receive the emails from USCIS.

Rgds
Taklu

Last edited by a moderator:
taklu_2004 said:
HI Guys

Just want to let you know that I have got a mail from my attorney with the following content.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations!!! Your and your wife's I-485 applications have been approved. We spoke with one of the USCIS officer named Ms. xxxxx and she confirmed that USCIS office will send us the approval notice in the next 14 business days. Once we receive them, we will contact you.

I am very happy for you. Congratulations again!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once again, this is just an fyi ... Pls see the signature for the my filing details. I will update this posting as soon as i receive the emails from USCIS.

Rgds
Taklu

badhai ho taklu. does your online status indicate approval?

can't understand ..

Just can't understand how does the CSC is processing ,.,.

Their dates are for June 30 2004 and how they process an individual's application which has been filed in Nov 2004.

Well anyway some people are just lucky and they deserve more :rolleyes:

Congrats Taklu !!
-Sonpapdi

california_gc said:
badhai ho taklu. does your online status indicate approval?

Thanks to all of you, there is no change in the online status since as per my previous experience, content changes only after they mail the approval notice to me, so I have to wait atleast a week before say anything.

Another Update

HI Guys

As mentioned earlier, I have got the approval notice (email) for me today afternoon.

However since my wife could not take the vaccine (due to pregency), she has got an RFE.

All the Best and I will keep you posted.

Rgds
Taklu

Taklu,
SO, is your wife's case approved or RFEd? Looks like your attorney told you that her case was also
approved.
Anyway, congratulations! My personla experience is that BCIS often does not update the
online database with "approved" status. My 140 is still showing "Received", wheras I have
the approval notice in my hand!

Dasbabu