Just a wild guess?

hasanali

Registered Users (C)
Ignore my first posting,
i think VSC will process Oct/Nov/December cases together once they are done with September cases. I am sure you will see lots of approval for those months soon. However i am not sure what is going to happen to those cases which have not done their FP\'s yet. Maybe they will get it right before approvals. ANy Comments?
Cheers,

No Title

How about the availability of GC numbers. Do you think they will still have enough GCs available for India and China by the time they process December 99 cases. I am just curious. Mine is Sep 99 case.

No Title

Encouraging and quite possible. Hope for the best. Recently I haven\'t seen any postings regarding "GO VSC GO...". Seems that INS is going fast w.r.t. dates(currently second half of Sep).GOD only knows.

No Title

Ho ho, you are hitting hard. I thought that visa numbers will be available for all those whose PD are current and that is how the PD moves. Do you mean to say at some point we will be pushed to wait beyond next october. If we have to, we have to...

No Title

Some Gentleman by the name of keshva just posted approval for 9/27/99 in EB3 PD 96 but he has not responded to my question of his knowledge of approval for today. If this is genuine case that I should also get approval since my ND is earlier than his but my PD is 12/98 so God knows..
BTW I just checked AVM it is unchanged

No Title

Ranjan, I really do not know whether they will run out of visa numbers. It is a concern I have about myself. My ND is Sep 13, 99. I got an RFE (told so by an IIO) on 14th Dec. I have not received it yet. I was just wondering, whether they will have visa numbers available by the time I reply to the RFE. I am hoping I do not have to wait until next Oct. So I posted the question so that someone who knows about visa number availability statistics can throw some light.

No Title

KiranHegde2,

I don\'t think that the visa numbers would be over by the time they
finish processing September 1999 cases...the reason being (as you already know) that INS has about 130,000 more visas for this fiscal
year (visas that were not used in the last few years)...also, the
unused visas from other countries will be added to the main pool at the end of each quarter...I guess that\'s one of the reasons why lot
of EB3 folks are pinning their hopes on the Feb visa bulletin...

Please let me know if I am wrong....

No Title

Thanks for the info. That really gives me some hope. I have been waiting since 96 for this process to be over.

No Title

srini123, KH2, ranjan and others we don\'t know how the unused V# will be allocated to various catagories. Since there is no specific guideline I belive it will be just like the normal procedure meaning 28%...EB1 ...left overfrom EB1 + 28% .... EB2..... left over from EB2 + 28 % ....EB3.... but looking at the current rate of processing indicates that there are 100s of 1000s of pending cases in EB2 because of filings when INS made the dates current in Aug Sept Oct.

Considering above there may not be additional V# for EB3 catagory to adjust the back log?????

Any thoughts ???

No Title

I really do not know what to predict. I am just hoping that they will have enough visa numbers for those like me who are in EB3 and waiting since 96.

No Title

DA isn\'t it divided equally in to all the catagory ? If so then EB3 still gets additional 40K visas ( I hope more as I am EB3)plus the regular quota for this year what ever that may be keeps our hope alive.

Gurus your input will be highly appriciated

No Title

KiranHegde2 you are not alone I am too in the same boat "Thinking of Worst and Hoping for Best" good lock buddy

No Title

Hai,, there are guys like me with Notice Date in Aug,9 and NO Approval Yet...So wait and see...