Just a thought

INS should immediately stop procesing SEP cases. First they should devote their resources to work on finishing July/Aug. Once that is done it should ask texas service center to give them cases filed there prior to SEP. And only begin SEP when all four centers have finished cases filed prior to SEP.This way a fair and just way of processing method can be brought into place.

Abe Shantanu Dhakkan !!!! Chup Baith !!!!!!!

Why not make you the Rashtrapati of US? You can do anything you want then.(Direct GC to all the visitors to US whosoever asks for it, that's what he will do - to be fair to everybody)
:D

TSC

Guys,
Since we are talking about TSC, VSC, CSC, I have a quick question and would appreciate your comments.
I have filed through VSC and am residing in Texas. I am expecting an interview call and I am assuming I would have to go to a Texas service center for the the interview. If I do get an interview call, and since TSC is probably the slowest Service center, you think the interview scheduling would take very long. Is interview scheduling linked to where the service center is in processing the 485 applications? also I'm guessing it will be one of the local service centers. If that is correct, what date should I monitor for that local INS center to guess how long the interview scheduling would take.
Any comments will be appreciated.
Thx in advance..