Just a guess

Registered Users (C)
Maybe they approve the case in the order of our last name?

unfortunately, my last name is begining with "W", that maybe the reason
why my case is still pending

02-113-5*****

Interesting theory! Coincidentally, my last name start with "Y", so I am still waiting...

Do you mean to imply that there were no cases with lastnames starting with W or Y or X in 2000, 2001, 2002 ??????

Interesting theory! It could be right!?!? My last name starts with "H" and got approved on July 13, 2004...
RD 02/04/02

Ridiculous!!!

It's really stupid to think that they sort the last name for Approval.
Can anyone tell me why they have to do this?
Any normal guy will sort the WAC number or ND date if they want to sort on.

Kulfi said:
Ridiculous!!!

It's really stupid to think that they sort the last name for Approval.
Can anyone tell me why they have to do this?
Any normal guy will sort the WAC number or ND date if they want to sort on.
"Any normal guy will .... "
Biggest assumption ... USCIS is staffed with normal folks ....

As we know from all of the past experiences this is not exactly true :D :D

I think this lastname sorting is bogus ... but believe me ... after all that I've seen here, I wouldn't be really surprised if it were true after all ( which clearly it isn't)
:)

Approvals sequence can NOT be by last name. There is not even a trend of approvals to support it. I can't even imagine it 9not even in my dream :) )

My last name starts with "A" . i know a colleague of mine with a similar RD with a "R" and still waiting.....

i personally don't think so.....but what would life be without these theories!!!

warm regards

H_Seldon
WAC02026
Appr:22July 2004

Well the monkeys used to retreive files in uscis obviously donot like some alpahbets so you are still waiting. :D :D

485486 said:
Maybe they approve the case in the order of our last name? unfortunately, my last name is begining with "W", that maybe the reason why my case is still pending

Sorry to squash the theory. My last name is "W" and I was approved.