June01 Filers, Please Iterate Your Status in the 6ers Club. New List.

GBMGC

Registered Users (C)
My dear fellow 6ers:
It has been a confusing approving season for 6ers. Among 90 6ers, 16 have been approved from 1/31/02 to 2/26/02. In a span of nearly a month, VSC has approved less than 20% of June01 filers. To make it more confusing, VSC IIOs are now answering our inquiries friendly but meaninglessly. In addition, there are now too much rumor out there, some anti-immigration, VSC\'s doing TSC\'s work, VSC\'s stopping processing and so on.
Under this hard circumstance, it seems like we should depend more on ourselves. I encourage every June01 filer to iterate or update your status, so we will know more about this confusing process. I think some 6ers might have got approved and left the club without informing us. Please let me know if you are still with us. Let\'s help one another and pray. May God Bless US!!

6ers Club Host
GBMGC

RD:June 1 ND: Aug 3 still wating

I am still waiting for my case to be approved.Checked AVM last night.
My friend whose RD is 2 weeks later than me, however, he just got approved on 2/26.Any info. will be appreciated.

Trying to find NJ June filer who has not completed FP!!!

Is there a single person from NJ who filed I-485 in June and has not completed FP? Am I alone?

One more June filer

PD - 03/25/99
RD - 06/05/01
ND - 08/07/01
FP - 11/22/01
EAC-01-240-55xxx

Apr 2001 filer

PD: 10/97
RD: Apr 13th, 2001
ND: July 2nd, 2001
FP: Nob 7th, 2001
EB3 Still waiting...
Called IIO today, she said they are processing Apr 15th Receipt Date. Seems like Notify date is the receipt date.

I think we are doing all right. We will see major approvals in this week or next.

908, I think VSC is helping TSC to clean up their mess, and I believe VSC has been doing that for about one month. I think they are finishing up right now. We will see a turning point in the following two days and next week they will go with full steam. They can not affort this continuing delay in the next month. Because it will screw up July and Aug filers because of the high volume application in those two month. I think July and Aug filers should complain to INS right now, but it is too late for June filers. However, there is always one thing we can do. Let\'s pray to God. God will bless us and punish those people who has caused this delay. My dear fellow 6ers, please pray with me. May God bless us !

GBMGC

Thanks very much!!!

You are always very help. Let\'s wait and see. I agree with what you say. We will see the high volum of approvals in the next couple days and next week.
It has been frustrated for the last 4 years. Let\'s just hope that our nightmare will be end soon.

My fellow 6ers, look at the trend of 6er approvals.

ON--------Approved-------Total Approvals by week
1/31---------1
2/8----------1-----------2 in the first week of Feb
2/15---------2-----------2 in the second week of Feb
2/20---------1
2/21---------3
2/22---------2-----------6 in the third week of Feb
2/25---------5
2/26---------2
2/27---------1-----------8 so far in the forth week of Feb

See details in the latest list.
My fellow 6ers give me your details or your friend\'s or you heard of. VSC-485-Waiter, what is your detailed information?
Thanks.

My fellow 6ers, it is getting hot for us. Check your AVM, call IIO, I like to see 20 approvals for t

There are 10 approvals for 6ers in this week so far. I think VSC is finishing up TSC cases and will go with full steam for 6ers next week. If we can see 10 more approvals for 6ers in the rest of this week, my forecast should be correct. So Call IIO. Give them pressure, because we have too much, and them should share some pressure with us. God Bless!

GBMGC

Very good analysis! GBMGC

Your trend analysis shows VSC is speeding up the June case process. Very good news to us.

Checked AVM (RD 06/07, ND 08/0?...)

Everthing remains the same. Guys, it maybe a little too early for us to reach the terminal. I have a friend over MD whose RD is 05/01, but he is still waiting.

Pray for the help of God...