June Visa bulletin

newkidhere said:
Here is my guess for this month.

PD will advance for :

EB2 : 3 months
EB3 : 1 month

(Personally, I need the dates to move on or beyond 8th March 2001 for my case to become current :( )

Lets hope for the best and keep our spirits high as always.

Count your Lucky stars you have PD of March 2001 and not in/after April 2001.

What about all chargeability areas accept those listed, for June for the 2A family preference. Has anyone kept a track on the progression of these dates? as far as how fast they've been going, or how fast you think they'll be going based on recent trends?

I am in the same boat, I have been waiting for last three and half years for I-485 approval PD is not current..i have a few questions though-
a)If you r supposed to be interviewed will they wait till the PD becomes current
b)Is there any risk with doing a AC21 or is it the same as waiting in the same job?
c)What is the realsitic date they will look at our cases if there is no immigration bill to help EB3?

Thanks for your reponses.

245(i) theory doesn't cut it.

If you look at the latest processing times for NSC I-485, it seems USCIS is getting closer and closer to claim processing of petitions in 6 months. We know that most 245(i)'s are still cooking at DOL. Let's be sincere and realistically, such 'expected demand' excuse to keep EB3 dates on May 2001 doesn't seem to make sense at this point.

Today is the 10th. Do you guys know what time of the day it will be out? I am really expecting a good movement atleast this month.

balu_g said:
Today is the 10th. Do you guys know what time of the day it will be out? I am really expecting a good movement atleast this month.
Is your PD closer to cutoff date ? Good luck.

I hope so too

I am also thinking that way but i do not know how far our optimism live by the week end. All indications are positive. One of my friend got EB2 485 approved within 3 months even when processing dates are not current (PD is current). If service centers are busy with 245(i) cases, I believe this will not happen. Hope that USCIS mysteriously decides to progress PDs for EB3 too.

marlon2006 said:
If you look at the latest processing times for NSC I-485, it seems USCIS is getting closer and closer to claim processing of petitions in 6 months. We know that most 245(i)'s are still cooking at DOL. Let's be sincere and realistically, such 'expected demand' excuse to keep EB3 dates on May 2001 doesn't seem to make sense at this point.

query !!!!!

how did he file 485, when PD is not current ? can u elaborate ?

(2) what is the diff bet Processing Date and PD Current ?

Rose101 said:
I am also thinking that way but i do not know how far our optimism live by the week end. All indications are positive. One of my friend got EB2 485 approved within 3 months even when processing dates are not current (PD is current). If service centers are busy with 245(i) cases, I believe this will not happen. Hope that USCIS mysteriously decides to progress PDs for EB3 too.

PD is current. For applying and approving, VISA numbers are available only when PD is available through VISA bulletin.

Processing dates are different and are indicative of current processing of applications by service center. You may verify the following link for VSC's processing times. for Emplyment based I-485 the processing date is Apr'2005.

http://www.immigration.com/frame/eprocessingtimevtfr.html

Hope could clarify.

immi2006 said:
how did he file 485, when PD is not current ? can u elaborate ?

(2) what is the diff bet Processing Date and PD Current ?

To give more clarification

1. He is EB2 and PD is Apr'2001. On getting I-140, applied for I485 on Feb'2006
2. His 485was approved in May'2006 even when the processing date is Apr'2005.

Got it ?

Rose101 said:
PD is current. For applying and approving, VISA numbers are available only when PD is available through VISA bulletin.

Processing dates are different and are indicative of current processing of applications by service center. You may verify the following link for VSC's processing times. for Emplyment based I-485 the processing date is Apr'2005.

http://www.immigration.com/frame/eprocessingtimevtfr.html

Hope could clarify.

Yes. some cases at VSC (I am not sure on all of them. They can be gossips too.. But I am sure on this case). I do not think all those can get to post in this forum.

balu_g said:
Rose101, Do you know anyone else who got such a fast 485 approval?

Last edited by a moderator: