June Visa bulletin

My guess

munnu77705 said:
Time for June VB..
Million Dollar Q ..will it cross April 30 Date?

munnu77705,

India EB3 will move a month and everything else will stay the same way within EB3. There is going to be no relief till an immigration bill that adds extra visa numbers to EB3 is passed. Until then we will continue to be stuck in 2001.

regards,

saras76

New Delhi Embassy

US Embassy in New Delhi site shows EB3 for India as May 01. Site also says Priority dates for May 2006. May be a typo.

-Thanks

Dont give it much credence because they dont show the dates for EB1 and EB2 to have moved at all, and everyone expects those dates to move- so who knows ?

This site is misleading people since about a year now. Dont pay attention to this site.

HBG2001 said:
US Embassy in New Delhi site shows EB3 for India as May 01. Site also says Priority dates for May 2006. May be a typo.

-Thanks

texancanadian said:
Dont give it much credence because they dont show the dates for EB1 and EB2 to have moved at all, and everyone expects those dates to move- so who knows ?
Whoa! PD's so move the way people expect them to. :p

Hi Jinx, I also would like such rapid progression, but it is realistic to expect 6 months. I only hope it does not slow down because of the fact that lot of people filed EB2 in 2003 - 2005 years. Let's wait and see.

EB2 India Move by a year!

Hello guys,

I hope that EB2 India move forward by a year in this June 2006 visa bulletin. Many things are linked with this date for me...

gc143 said:
Hello guys,

I hope that EB2 India move forward by a year in this June 2006 visa bulletin. Many things are linked with this date for me...

What if it suddenly becomes current ???? I just got my eb2 L/C certified last month :)

Hi Chandu, If it becomes current my life will become a fairy tale and I will live happily ever after. Unfortunately I will stay only in reality.

Possible !

If the INS does not approve the Backlog applications, if the INS does not process 245(i) applications, does not approve the 140's so rapidly then possibly EB2 may become current. I would expect it to move by 6 -8 months based on the last few months movements.

balu_g said:
Hi Chandu, If it becomes current my life will become a fairy tale and I will live happily ever after. Unfortunately I will stay only in reality.

immi2006 said:
If the INS does not approve the Backlog applications, if the INS does not process 245(i) applications, does not approve the 140's so rapidly then possibly EB2 may become current. I would expect it to move by 6 -8 months based on the last few months movements.

I was just kidding about being current.

Lotsa folks are expecting good forward movement this month, may God answer our prayers :) :) :)

chanduv23 said:
I was just kidding about being current.
:)

chanduv23 said:
Lotsa folks are expecting good forward movement this month, may God answer our prayers :) :) :)
Hey man, by "expecting" do you mean hoping or predicting based on some calculation?

Last edited by a moderator:
balu_g said:
:)

Hey man, by "expecting" do you mean hoping or predicting based on some calculation?

Well it has been steadily moving at a 6 month pace every month so maybe that raises expectations.

Here is my guess

Here is my guess for this month.

PD will advance for :

EB2 : 3 months
EB3 : 1 month

(Personally, I need the dates to move on or beyond 8th March 2001 for my case to become current :( )

Lets hope for the best and keep our spirits high as always.

I dont want to guess. But one thing I have been seeing.........june bulletin will come whether tomorrrow or next friday to srew the weekend for all EB3.

:mad:

EB3s .. forget these bulletins ..

HARRY007 said:
I dont want to guess. But one thing I have been seeing.........june bulletin will come whether tomorrrow or next friday to srew the weekend for all EB3.

:mad:

HARRY007,

Why ruin our moods every month. Lets not build our expectations each month only to be bitterly disappointed. Lets keep an eye on the bulletins but lets not expect much from them. Only an immigration bill can solve the EB3 problem. Nothing else will suffice.

regards,

saras

When is the June Visa Bulletin Due

Anybody have any idea when June Visa Bulletin is due??? 4 or 5th May or Next week