June VB is Out. EB3 India moves a week

2 months forward for....

EB3 World, China, and Philippines got 2 months forward to 1 Jul 01.
Not fast enough.... HURRY UP!

EB-3 India moved 1 month and 1 week. It is surprising that EB-2 India did not move at all. Any comments?

Thanks

gravitation said:

I think that the last visa bulletin date was 01MAR01 and this bulletin it is 08APR01 so i think it moved by 5 weeks. Not bad considering the 245(i) cases.

I would say that in couple of months we will see a really good change since by that time all the 245(i) cases will be known as well as there will be some kind of immigration bill passed.

So hope for the best guys and gals !!

Jai Hind

Last edited by a moderator:
Some movement...

Guyz,

Good to see that EB3 India move by 5 weeks. I hope we'll see much faster movement soon.

thanks,
rk9

EB3 movement

For India EB3 moved by 5 weeks. 08April is better than 15 March or 22nd March, which could have been worse. Rest of the world, Philippines and China broke the May 01 barrier.

-Thanks

It's hard to put any explanation on what USCIS is up to.
Hate to sound so pessimistic, but goodness knows what will happen in future bulletins... we might see another retro on the PDs.... just no pattern or explanation....
EB3 for World, China, Philippines was crawling between Oct and April VBs now suddenly two month jump... weird.

skango said:
EB-3 India moved 1 month and 1 week. It is surprising that EB-2 India did not move at all. Any comments?

Thanks

puerthoughts said:
I think that the last visa bulletin date was 01MAR01 and this bulletin it is 08APR01 so i think it moved by 5 weeks. Not bad considering the 245(i) cases.

I would say that in couple of months we will see a really good change since by that time all the 245(i) cases will be known as well as there will be some kind of immigration bill passed.

So hope for the best guys and gals !!

Jai Hind

I really laud your optimisum.
Both 245(I) and the immigration bill are only going to make the matters worse, not help.

Anyway this was surpirsing that it moved 5 weeks.
It was highly anticipated that the dates will become unavailable in Jun06.

neo

ANy ideas abt EB2?

Guys,

Any ideas why India EB2 didn't move? And will it move in the future ?
So disappointing. Illegals becoming citizens and here we have to wait for yrs for our PDs to be come current..
:(

Anybody still considering changing from EB3 to EB2 after seeing that EB2 is at stand still from previous month
:D

Eb1 and Eb2

Very interesting movements. Very surprised for lack of EB2 movements.

A silver lining ...

Eb-1 India is at Jan 2006. Will it become current next month?

If so, be prepared for FASTER movements of EB-2 India next month onwards.

Regards
GCStrat :)

EB2 for India sucks real bad.... For China it moved forward 6 months in June too and now china is 1 1/2 ahead of India in EB2..... I was hoping for at least six months for India in EB2 too... USCIS is so unpreditable....

So that's why EB2 India didn't move! Too many people converting over there! Well. Try EB1! It's in 1 Jan 2006 now. Almost as good as "current".

sandiboy said:
Anybody still considering changing from EB3 to EB2 after seeing that EB2 is at stand still from previous month
:D

ufo2002 said:
So that's why EB2 India didn't move! Too many people converting over there! Well. Try EB1! It's in 1 Jan 2006 now. Almost as good as "current".
Check this out. No visa number available for THIRD PREFERENCE “OTHER WORKER” CATEGORY . Is this for 245(i) ?

E. THE EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE “OTHER WORKER” CATEGORY BECOMES “UNAVAILABLE’ FOR JUNE

Continued heavy demand for numbers (particularly for adjustment of status cases at USCIS offices) will result in the 5,000 annual numerical limit being reached during the month of May. Therefore, it has been necessary to make the Employment Third preference “Other Worker” category “unavailable” for June, and it will remain so for the remainder of the fiscal year.

To me it looks like a controlled secret formula. As EB1 India seems to move forward, it might reach current soon and the remaining may roll over to eb2 later this year?

Once breaks are applied to a category, I guess the forward journey becomes slow.

So from now on, we can see
India
eb1 - current or retrogressed 3 to 6 months
eb2 - always retrogressed 2 to 3 years
eb3 - always retrogressed 4 to 5 years

Just my thoughts.

But offcourse, a relief can be coonsidered to existing folks who are on extensions.

oh my God!!!

could this be true!!! oh my God my pd is 06/29/2001! i need someone to pinch me as i am probably dreaming...

ufo2002 said:
EB3 World, China, and Philippines got 2 months forward to 1 Jul 01.
Not fast enough.... HURRY UP!

Could EB2 -India not moving be a mistake. It doesn't seem logical that EB2 India doesn't move but EB2 China and EB3 India( at least 5 weeks) moved

itraaz said:
Could EB2 -India not moving be a mistake. It doesn't seem logical that EB2 India doesn't move but EB2 China and EB3 India( at least 5 weeks) moved

WISH!!! I doubt it though! Wish someone could give me a logical reasoning though as to why EB2 India hasn't moved.
Is there a way of finding out how many of the 2800 visa numbers have been used up for EB2 this fiscal year?

mistake is a possiblity considering even on their automated message ,they still
talk about April numbers....
Only deviation of the pattern is EB2-India ..everything else seems to be following
a pattern. Maybe a phone call could help..but that will be on monday