June-Revalidation Application tracking

Guys,

One word of advice. Follow the May-Revalidation Application tracking forum and you will get a better idea as to where you stand in the queue. After all, June is right after May. Get the idea?
Its far better then being on the phone for 30-40mins only to find out that some info that you already knew.

hope that helps

-s

June revalidation

Hi!

I'm new here! I send my pp June 19, 2003. SL RD - June 20, 2003.
I'm still waiting for my pp, I hope I'll get it before Sept 20, 2003.

Good luck to all of us!

"From" Self-stamped envelope

Hi Guys!

I need an advice!

1st question : I put the St. Louis Address on my "FROM" self-stamped envelope. And I used the USPS priority mail. What am I going to do. Do I need to call the DC office and inform them or should I send a new envelope.

2nd question:
I need to travel outside US before Sept 24, Do you think I should withdraw my pp?

Please help me!!!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:current status as of 08/24

[/B]
reval_wait: SL sent: 2 June, SL received: 3 June, DC:?
LC_Virginia: SL sent: 4 June, SL received: 5 June, DC:?
elradi: SL sent: 5 June, SL received: 9 June, DC:?
cubicle : SL sent: 7 June, SL received: 9 June, DC:?
carbon: SL sent: 10 June, SL received: 11 June, DC:?
vvrmsun:SL sent: 11 Jun, SL recieved:12 Jun, DC:?
gk_raj: Sl sent:16 June, SL received:17 June, DC:?
trackGC: SL sent: 18 June, SL received:20 June, DC: ?
aubrey79: SL sent:19 June, SL received:20 June, DC:?
nikks: SL sent:27 June, SL received: 30 June, DC:?
[/B]

Hi aubrey79

For Q 1
Well as long as "TO" address is correct you should be fine worst case they will send by ordinary post. As such any requests that you send are usually not entertained (like sending additional documents, corrections etc...you are pretty much left with the only choice that is to give a withdrawal request in case you don't wait to see what happens)

Q 2
I think you are cutting it too close going by the dates of current processing "Look at May revalidation" thread I doubt if you will get your passport in hand by 24 Sept.

I would suggest wait till about 3-4 sept see if things are moving faster then maybe it is worth taking a chance otherwise withdraw (note withdrawal also doesn't happen in 5 business days as the site says it could take 2-3 weeks look at some of the other threads on this topic)

thanks for the advice!

Hi reval_wait!

Thanks for your advice. I'll wait till 1st week of sept.

I'll update you!

Thanks again!

Folks-

Latest from May thread is friend who sent PP on 27 May to St Louis has received the passport.

Good luck.

Just an update!

I called the DC office this morning. They told me that they received my pp July 7, 2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys ,
I don't understand why people call up the DC office to find out when their application was recieved . This will only iritate those officials .

It is very clearly stated in the http://travel.state.gov/ web site that they do not provide status reports on Visa revalidation applications .

Please dont mistake me . Rules are made to be followed ....

H1B revalidation query

Hi All

I had send in my H1B revalidation papers in June 1st week so hopefully if all goes well , should be getting it stamped by september 3rd weekor so.

I had a question about visa rejection.

1. If the money order has been enchased does that mean that it is just a matter of time (12 weeks ) before we get the visa stamped in the passport or it is possible that visa may be rejected even after the money order being encashed ??

2. normally in case of rejection , do they let the applicants know in a few weeks time ( which is the time it takes for the documents to be validated by St.Louis office and send to DC) or is it that we get to know the reject status also after 12 weeks ??

3. In case of rejection (for reasons like additional documents or photo not correct etc ) , if we resubmit the neccessary documents , does it take again 12 weeks or it gets done in a few weeks as it is just additional documents being sent. i had read somewhere in this forum hat if we wign 221-G on the form it gets done in a few weeks but am not sure so please enligthen me .

4. In case the INS request additional documents is there a separate form to be filled up or is it DS-157 with the fees and docs and a covering letter indicating that it is for additional documents requested ??

please advise .

your anwers are highly valuable so I await to be enlighted .

Thanks

Desi

desi_bunda

1 ) you checks will be encashed irrespective of wether they
issue or deny

2) In case of a denial they would inform you as to the reason.

3) There is another address to send if they decide to deny and
they issue within 2 weeks after resubmission.

4) In the case of a denial , you need to fill the application forms
again.

5) Your post is only about denial .. keep a positive attitude
;)

Status as of 8/27/03

reval_wait: SL sent: 2 June, SL received: 3 June, DC:?
LC_Virginia: SL sent: 4 June, SL received: 5 June, DC:?
bibhu: SL sent: 4 June, SL received: 5 June, DC:?
elradi: SL sent: 5 June, SL received: 9 June, DC:?
cubicle : SL sent: 7 June, SL received: 9 June, DC:?
carbon: SL sent: 10 June, SL received: 11 June, DC:?
vvrmsun:SL sent: 11 Jun, SL recieved:12 Jun, DC:?
gk_raj: Sl sent:16 June, SL received:17 June, DC:?
trackGC: SL sent: 18 June, SL received:20 June, DC: ?
aubrey79: SL sent:19 June, SL received:20 June, DC:?
nikks: SL sent:27 June, SL received: 30 June, DC:?

Added my info...

Thanks.

Folks-
I think this is the time for June. Folks in our thread should start receiving the passports as early as today.

Please post all updates like , PPs received and other infos. That will help all of us.

Please update the list also as soon as some new friend comes in or PP received.

Good luck