June RD (6/20) approved today (3/13)

Adivar

Registered Users (C)
PD: 7/29/98 RD: 6/20/01 ND: 8/13/01 FP: 1/10/02 AD: 3/13/02 EB3 India

Just heard on the AVM that my case (as well as my wife\'s) has been approved today (3/13). EAC-01-244-5****.

I have been a relatively recent entrant at this site, but the discussions have been a great moral help/support! Thanks to everybody and to Mr. Rajiv.

My wife is away in India, so I am just wondering if it is OK to go ahead and get my stamping done now and then get her stamping done later or if it is better to wait until she comes back (and get the stamping done together). I suppose it should be OK either way. Please give your take on this one.

For those who have been waiting along with me; don\'t lose heart for your day is not very far off!

Thanks again!

Adivar - congrats & question for you.

Did you file your 485 application with Florida address? Did you at all worry about case getting transfer to TSC? From where your I140 was approved?
Please reply, it will help a lot to me.
Thanks and again congrats for become a free.

Already updated immitracker...

Yes, I did file my 485 with the Florida address. My employer is based in the Vermont regon and hence all my paperwork had to be filed with VSC. So, my Labor / 140 were also handled by VSC. We need not be concerned about the case being transferred as in most cases, it is not transferred. I did get my FP notice issued by TSC however. I understand that the FP notices are issued by the regional service center which has jurisdiction over your domicile. After FP, the results are made availabe to VSC after which processing resumes! Thanks everybody for your wishes and I wish you all the very best.

By the way, does anybody have any ideas / rejoinders to my question in my first message in this thread (about delayed stamping)? Please do let me know. Thanks again.