June ND Approved !!

mm4

Registered Users (C)
WAC-01-223-5xxx ND 6/28. Heard approval message on AVM just now. It was approved on 11/26. My FP date was 11/3 but I did it on 10/13. Approval has been accorded for myself and family.
My case is EB1 and I am from India.
Doing FP early helps.
Thanks to all for sharing their info.
Ciba, my handle is MM.

Congrats!!

I\'m not sure if there is any PD for EB1 - but if there is any, can you please post that.

PD for EB1

There is no PD, I believe it was always current but on my FP Notice, PD was written as the date of RD. At this stage, I dont believe PD is important as long as it is current. My theory is that as they put on to the shelf once your FP is done and in the shelf they keep arranging it by ND. So even if my file were to move to the shelf because I had done FP a new FP with a ND before me would go ahead.

Congrats !!

Hi
  First of all Congrats !! You gave a ray of hope for all of us with ND June/2001. I don\'t agree that after FP is done the case is kept on shelf arranged on ND. Cause there are many people with ND earlier than you & done FP after yours but still waiting for approval.
  Anyway, goodluck.

No Title

Congrats and enjoy freedom. I think that Yu had done fp from Phoenix. Could Yu pl advice me when I may get fp notice. My nd is sep 28 th .

Theory contd

Then, maybe the date you do FP is important. I may be wrong but I thought I saw a case with ND before me but done FP after me and that is what I based my theory on.

Ok, now I\'m excited

Someone with my same ND (06/28) has gotten
approved. I am also an EB1-OR with no PD
(as it is always current).

MM4 when did you call this morning?

Time of call

I called at 9.13 am Phoenix time that is 8.13 am California Time.
Yeh, Bongo we shared the same number and I believe you did the FP a few days ahead of me. My FP AVM date was 17 Oct .....

Congratulations! My theory is right :)

With only one thing not exactly as expected: it is not like a flood yet. So I\'m not Noah, but St. Gabriel :)

No calls

Never called INS during day time but did check AVM every night except today when I called early morning instead of yesterday night. All theories and experienes of calls I picked up from this board by following this up also on a daily basis.

No Title

Now i believe all guys with April Receipt date are close. Lets keep fingers crossed and keep checking avm and mail daily.