• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

June interview letters

sw8pea76

Registered Users (C)
So all regions are current in June, I knew my number would be current, but I wasn't expecting to see that!

Does anyone know when we will get our interview letters? And by that I mean when will we see them when we check online....mine still has the July 2011 letter.

Thanks

So all regions are current in June, I knew my number would be current, but I wasn't expecting to see that!

Does anyone know when we will get our interview letters? And by that I mean when will we see them when we check online....mine still has the July 2011 letter.

Thanks

Check in May. KCC does not limit the number of access.

Hi all

I just call to KCC and they said they are still in process for interview date and 2nd letter will show up in 10 buisinessdays.

I cant wait for the interview date! excited but little bit nervous.

I just called to KCC and they said they 2nd letter will show up in 10 buisinessdays 20th April.

If I get interview date on first week of June, Can I postpone the interview to second week???? If yes What is the process?? Please let me know!!

If I get interview date on first week of June, Can I postpone the interview to second week???? If yes What is the process?? Please let me know!!

Very Simple, after you receive the notification email the Embassy and ask them for a new date. They are flexible like that. at least in my part of the world!

10 BUSINESS days????? oh god again waiting..It used to come by 10th of the month right??

The waiting is making me crazy!!! I was checking every day from the 5th, just in case...now I am trying to forget about it for a few days. So far not successfully!

i got email today (Friday 13 / 04 / 2012)

Hey Guys i got email today (Friday 13 / 04 / 2012) from KCC and my interview will be on june 7th
good luck to you all!!

DV2012AF59xxx

Hey Guys i got email today (Friday 13 / 04 / 2012) from KCC and my interview will be on june 7th
good luck to you all!!

DV2012AF59xxx

You seem to be the first on this forum who has received 2nd Notification Letter for June interviews. Wish you all the best

Thank U All for Your Advice

Just checked the DV Entrant Status, the interview appointment for my brother has been set for June 12

May 01 - Not Selected
July 15 - (1st NL) Selected CN 2012AF00050***
Aug 12 - Sent DS forms to KCC
Apr 13 - 2nd NL
June 12- Interview Date

Thank u all for your advice

June letters

Which e-mail? U have to check at KCC link for your interview date.

Hi,
Just checked the DV Lottery site and i'm yet to receive the second notification letter.
Hope it will be there early next week

Hi all

I just received the e-mail from KCC.
(it says I have updates available)

and my interview date was set in JUNE!

second letter!!!

i got my second letter ,wasn't expecting this quickkk as my case no. was so high...was around 58k...i m schedule for interview on june 19th ...thank goddd:):)

How do you check your interview date letter? Do you use your confirmation number or case number?

For me still there is only the letter of winning DV: You are among those randomly selected for further processing ....

Is there anybody like me that has not recieved the interview date?
Thanks,:eek:

AS....64xxx.

How do you check your interview date letter? Do you use your confirmation number or case number?

For me still there is only the letter of winning DV: You are among those randomly selected for further processing ....

Is there anybody like me that has not recieved the interview date?
Thanks,:eek:

AS....64xxx.

Where you from ?