June filers where are we..... I\'m 3 days short for an one year anniversary

mkbalusa

Registered Users (C)
Still waiitng. Called IIO on 06/24/2002 and she said that the case has been assigned to a reviewer but did not give any estimates as to how long it will take.

I am so tired of waiting. I am like 3 days short of an one year anniversary here.

eb2/india/eac-01-238-xxxxx
rd-06/01/2001
nd-08/03/2001
fp-01/17/2002

thanks -mb

No Title

Wait.. What else can we do.. You will only hurt yourself by being too anxious. Life is beautiful, and the day lived without Green Card can still be a wonderful day. I have a feeling that we, June filers, are at the end of this way - maybe another 30-40 days and it will be over. Take it easy.

No RFE so far....

rk12345:

There have been no RFEs so far. I really hoped to get the approval this month but looks like no luck.

I am leaving to India for a one month vacation and hopefully will see our approvals by then.

All the best guys.

thanks -mb

Gcard_17

Why do you wait so long? I am in the same boat: RD 6/1/01, ND 8/3/01 RFE received 5/1/02 still waiting ...

JimZ

June guys waiting without RFE: trick to make your case move

RD was 6/21/2001 and till May10th I was waiting with no RFE. On May 13th, I apllied for the extension of my EAD, and my AVM changes on May15th that a RFE has been generated.

Another freind of mine(July case) was also waiting, and the day he applied for the extension of his EAD, within 2-3 days, his 485 got approved.

I think this could be a co-incidence, but its worth giving a try rather than waiting endlessly.

I am not happy that I got a RFE, but I am happy that atleast they looked into my case otherwise it would have been in the baclog section for god knows how long.

Nice tip .......it makes sense

My RD is 06/25 and ND is around 08/13 dont remeber exactly

1-My EAD is expiring in september, should i go for extension now or wait till the time it left 3 months in expiring.
2- Should I apply myself or ask the Lawer to do so.

Thanks in advance !

June 2001 filers-- check the approval posting on INS Vermont

Attention June filers!
Check the approval posting on Service Center Vermont section of this site. It appears that there is movement at last for June folks! The last approval posting for June filers was on May 10th 2002. Let us hope and pray that all the remaining 30 June cases are approved by the end of this month!

Zulu - Aug 1 to Aug 3 why 30 days

Zulu for couple of days window why they said 30 days . Mine is
Aug 15 so how long do you think it should be

It is totaly outragious...they are taking our notice date as receipt date....

ND 08/13 RD 06/25 FP 11/23........waiting.....not interested any more !

No Title

Don\'t worry.. That is standard answer from IIO. If it is so, then what about people with AUG 13 ND /JUN 26 RD are getting approved.

still waiting

10 days after one year anniversary and still no update. I am very frustrated. I think some of June filer are really unlucky. First of all, we caght up with the unprecedent mailroom backlog and then were caught within terrorist attack and now INS has gone to nowhere. Now the case must have been messed up with huge amount of July filer. Need say more...

JimZ

No Title

It was pretty weird to finally hear it..

RD 06/15/2001, ND 08/13/2001, FP 12/07/2001,
RFE 04/01/2002, RFE rcvd by INS 04/10/2002,
Approved 06/06/2002.

Goo luck, everyone..