June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this thread!!!

vgod

I am Sorry I confused you with voli. Actually he didn\'t send the medical papers with 485 and waiting approval. His RD is 06/01.

APPROVED - rd 6/4 ND 8/7 AD 03/19

Hi all, Just wanted to update that I got my approval. I hadn\'t checked avm messages but today I checked it and i found my case was approved om march 19.

Thanks to everyone on this board.

Good luck to those who are waiting to get approved. Specially munu and jimz.

FINALLY APPROVED - RD 06/05....BUT

Spouse AVM message is still same.

I hope this is just delay in updating AVM.

All the Best to all other guys...

No Title

Less and less of us remaining.. We are still in the run for being the unluckiest one.. Who\'ll get it last?:)

Hi guys, sorry i didn\'t mean to disappear like that but i\'m away from home and

am having difficulty with getting access to the web. In anycase, here\'s the updated list to the best of my knowledge. Good luck to all and hope you all get your approval soon.

hope99

here\'s the junepending.txt

Hope it helps and do let me know if i may have missed someone out.

hope99

Approved today

RD 6/29 ND 8/15 FP 11/29

Guys things are moving. Keep faith. All of you are going to get it.

rajaram

Checked the AVM

It says the nice msg \'You case is approved on march 22\' I never talked to any person. I was little worried earlier because my friends case was approved roughly a month back. His RD is just one week before my RD.

Be patient, things are moving.

Congrats to u rajaram! Here;s the updated list!

Guys don\'t loose hope your approval is on the way soon.

good luck
hope99

Checked the AVM

I checked the AVM this sunday and heard the nice msg \'Your case is approved on March 22\'. I have not talked to any IIO. Processing took its time, thats all. I was little worried though because my friend\'s case is approved a month back even though he applied a week earlier than me.

I really appreciate this forum because I came to know that june cases are being processed now.

Be patient folks, you turn is just around the corner.