June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this thread!!!

menu

I called the INS three days back (2nd time) and that lady was not helpful and just said they were doing April 30. By the way, my next cubicle co-worker, who has the same RD as mine (RD 6/1), was approved on March 1st. You can see how I feel ...

Do you see any complication with your case

It might possible they are not touching the cases where they have some doubts.

I might get Medical RFE because of vaccination, so just wanted to see if there is any problem with your case

menu

No, I don\'t see any implication of complication. Mine is C/S US master filed for EB3 and with the same company since starting GC process. She is the exact same as mine. The only complication I can find is I have another foreign C/S master with 5 years exp before US one. They might want to do more investigation on me.

How about you mneu?

In the same boat.....

My RD is also 6/1 and I didn\'t hear anything yet.
I know for sure that I will get a RFE for my medicals("smart" lawyer didn\'t ask me to do medicals because he thought if I will get an interview I have to pay again for medicals[as you know chances for an interview these days = 5%].....he just send my I-485 without asking me).

Therefore it possible that May/June cases not approved yet are possible cases with RFE AND it is also possible that we are all assigned to a lazy officer.....

No Title

JimZ, you should be fine. But after reading Vali\'s message I am worried now. My chances of getting RFE is

menu & vali

My lawyer said the same thing: maybe they lost medical or can\'t find some files and we never know. But the common sense tells that there must be something in the bottle that either has to do with them or to do with us, like they lost some files or want to scrutinize the hell of our background.

No Title

If there is any problem they can issue the RFE. But don\'t know why they are holding on to our files.

I got it AD 03/21/2002

RD 06/04/01 ND 08/06/01 PD 05/03/00 FP 11/29/01 EB2|RIR India EAC-01-239-55XXX AD 03/21/2002

Hang in there!!

You have the company!! I hope I do not get an RFE, My Birth certificates are recent ones... I had my old birth certificate, which did not have the name mentioned and then when my parents were visiting they got a new BC. I have submitted both with the I-485 application. I hope not get any RFE.

Mine is approved !!!

PD: 4/2000, RD: 6/21, ND: 8/14, FP 11/27

I am still think the PD is also matter, my co-worker who has the same RD and ND as mine, but his PD is 9/99, he got approved two weeks before mine.

Congrats Ilovegc and wait485

Congrats!! to both of you. I spoke to my lawyer and he said to hang in there. Had a long conversation and he said to just be patient. He said there is no problem with my case, they will do remaining june cases soon.

So guys (jimz, munu and all. ) hang in there.

Just checked AVM - Same old crap for me....

I don\'t know when this wait is going to end.

How do you know your priority date?

Since April 2001, EB2 has been current for long time. How do you know your priority date. On my receipt, the priority date is blank, does it affect GC processing? Does anybody know how the INS handles such case? Thanks!!

Well my RD is June 2001

My RD is June 28 2001 and I just appeared for FP last week. When do U think the approval should come ? Any guesses

for munu

Munu,

My lawyer files my I485 will all necessary documents. So in my case there is no question of medical papers missing or wrong etc. But what he conveyed to me was .. not to worry.. things take time but it will come thru soon.

I no it may not be consoling for you but this is what i intended to say.

I believe my lawyer because he has saved me with that 6 years H1B case. So hang in there buddy!