June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this thread!!!

Any of you 6rs waiting are with CP on 140 - My RD is 6/2 talked to IIO

My RD is 6/2 talked to IIO. My case is for CP and the case is assigned. They are waiting for my info. from the consulate.

vgod

How come your ND is 06/07. I think it should be 08/07. In that case he have same dates and looks like our case is with same lazy officer.

Munu U R right

yeah, you are right.. typo.. ND is 08/07... i guess both of ours is with the same LAZY officer.. i hope he comes back from vacation soon and approves ours first!

No Title

As I said earlier it reminds me more and more what was going on three months ago. At the end of October there was a lot of approvals and the wave lasted till the middle of December. For those less than two months INS approved most of 12/00, 01/01, 02/01 and good chunk of 03/01. Then it suddenly stoped. During the following 5-6 weeks there was almost no I-485 approvals, but plenty of EADs, APs, I140s approved. I remember that because I have few friends with 03/01 RD, and half of them got approval before mid-December, and none of others was approved in the next 5-6 weeks. Then at the end of January it was again like at the end of October. Storm of approvals, rest of 03/01, most of 04/01, 05/01 and a big chunk of 06/01 was approved during less than two monthes. And now it again looks like nothing happens. Given all that, I would not be surprised to see very little INS activity for another month or so, and then we\'ll get it.

Please update my details

Please update my info

PD :- 5/2000
RD :- 6/15/2001
ND :- 8/3/2001
FP :- 11/20/2001
AD :- ?
EB2
EAC :- EAC-01-238-50XXX
State :- CA

menu & vgod

My case is RD 6/1 and ND 8/3. The case has been with an officer for nearly a month, still not approve. What is it in the bottle?

JimZ

JimZ Welcome back

Hi JimZ creator of infitimes.com how are you , you were not to be seen at all ?

I am also waiting with a lot of frustration.

RD 06/04/01 ND 08/06/01 PD 05/03/00 FP 11/29/01 EB2|RIR India EAC-01-239-55XXX AD ???

JimZ

Did you check with your lawyer. My case was aslo assigned long time back. No new yet.

My case and my husband\'s case are approved on 3/19

It\'s my turn. Both my and my husband\'s cases got approved on 3/19. We didn\'t check the phone (since last Friday)until this morning.

RD: 6/8/01
ND: 8/3/01
EB2, MA
PD: 3/99

Hope every one will get your\'s approved soon.

Still waiting

RD: 6/14; ND: 9/18; FP: 12/8 EAC-01-270-XXXXX; EB2 India. Looks like lot of people are stuck with RD in mid June

menu & everybody

Thanks everybody.
Menu -
Yes, I did. But the lawyer seems knowing not much more than me and just told me be patience. How about you menu?

JimZ

JimZ

My lawyer said that case is with an offier and approval can come any day. She said they are doing late May and early June cases(along with some July)...so my case should be approved soon....

But from this board looks like they are doing late June and mid July cases.
I don\'t know what to do...other then just sit and watch.

munu, Jimz, IloveGC

Thanks guys for the postings, JimZ welcome back... maybe our case will get approved soon. I called my lawyer and asked him to call INS with my case. He said he will, Lets see what happens.

Well, lets pray together for all of us. It will make a difference.