June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this new thread!!!

Hee haaaa, good news budy gcsick. Congratts. I belive there is light at the end of tunel

we will see glimps of light may be next week or so.

Congratts budy. that was really a good news.

Keep finger crossed guys (June filers). we will hear something in next few days.

have you guys tried to find reason for RFE\'S

in which case they ask for employement letter
in which case they ask for paystubs

No, I did not get update through e-mail.

I am checking this thread 100 times a day. So that means. i don\'t need e-mail update. Just kidding. I like this group..

Form 9003 in lieu of W2.

I was going over the check list given by my lawyer, I am pretty sure I have not submitted the W2 forms, I had to fill the 9003 form for IRS information. Also, I have not submitted my pay stubs, My lawyer did not ask for them. I have the employment letter which we sent with the application for the future job. To add to all this, I have a recent Birth Certificate. I had the old copy, which was in bad shape and my name was not mentioned in that and my parents got a new one, I have submitted both of them.

So what do you guys think, I think I might get an RFE for pay stubs and W2 forms.

Did any of you submit 9003 form????? along with your W2\'s.

Thanks,
Chets Tans

RFE for RD 6/1/01

I called INS today I found out that they issued a RFE.
The RFE is probably about medicals(my lawyer didn\'t send them?!).

Do you know how long it is taking VSC to process my RFE after they get my response?

Thanks

Approved!!!! Checked AVM yesterday night I had same message and checked today morning around 9:00 AM

Guys/Gals:

Just wanted to share the news, by God\'s Grace just heard this morning that our case was approved yesterday. Our heartiest thanks to Rajiv Khanna and also to all the participants on this board who share knowledge/Good Wishes/Frustrations.... This is a great site and I have been addicted to this site and for people who are not yet approved, Just hang in there, "time and patience will get good things in life" (this is what my wife got in her fortune cookie yesterday night\'s Chinese take out). I had checked the AVM yesterday evening around 7:30 PM and the case was not approved. My wife checked the AVM around 9:00 and heard the magic words. I asked her to check it twice just to confirm it.

Our details are here:

PD 05/24/00
RD 06/20/01
ND 08/13/01
EAC 01 244 5*****
FP 12/31/01
Jan 17th AVM changed to processing resumed.
AD 04/08/02

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Best wishes to everyone.

Regards!!
Chets Tans

Thanks Guys!!

Just hang in there, this week we will see all the June filers approved. Good luck guys, I will hang around for any questions!!

congratts. I know, How you feel it. Man it was great news.

enjoy the freedom. We had almost same details. except one thing, you know it. We share the same board for long time for same reason.

Thanks Popat Green!

You should check your AVM too! I checked it yesterday evening arounf 7:30 PM it was not approved and My wife checked it today morning around 9:00 and it said it was approved yesterday. Check the AVM and may be a surprise is waiting for you!!! Thanks again!!