June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this new thread!!!

Good Question!!

I am going to follow-up with my lawyer. I have no idea (since its a long time) whether I filed my w2/tax-returns/paystubs. I know there was an employment letter.

Thanks,
Chets Tans

June Filers

From last 2 weeks not even a single June RD case is approved. But there were couple of RFE\'s and Local Transfers. So I am not sure if it is just the bad luck or we got some bad Officer.

received RFE: it\'s for employment letter

just got a call from my lawyer. They just want to check that I\'m still employed. They also need to verify date of employment, title, salary ...

To gcj2001...

Thanks for letting us know about the RFE.
Can you please tell for how long you have been the company and your PD. thanks

Tax Papers

Hi Debjyoti

I filed both the W-2/Tax returns and Paychecks for the two preceeding years and two pay periods. My Lawyer insisted on it

thanks

I have been with them for the last 2,5 years. I did not get a PD because my country is other - my 140 was approved in may 2001.

Hi Guys, I am on a mini vacation, I may not be able to check this site very often!

I will try to update the list when ever I get a chance. ofcourse I will definitely post if I hear any thing different on AVM.
All the Best
See u on Wednesday
Have a nice weekend
D-

SURPRISE!!! UNBELIEVABLE I AM APPPRROVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEDDDDDD..

hEY GUYS MY STILL DON\'T BELEIVE IT AS PER AVM MY CASE IS APPROVED....
RD jUNE 28 2001
nD AUG 2001
AD APRILE 5...

THERE IS HOPE GUYS FOR JUNE FOLKS....I WILL WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL NOTICE BECAUSE I DON\'T TRUST THE AVM....ANY IDEA WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP ???

Finally my 485 got approved

Looks like the officer who work on June case get back to work again.
PD: 10/1999
RD: 6/13/2001
FD: 11/25/2001
AD: 4/5/2001.

Had Listened to the AVM everyday from 3 weeks ago, did not listen yesterday, heard the magic words 10 minutes ago.

Thanks so much for the person who maintain this June thread. It is very very helperful

I pray for all you guys....to get the approval by next week..

Hang on guys...there is light at the end of tunnel....All june filers I thinks next week should be seeing lots and lots of approvals....