June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this new thread!!!

debjyothiroy, thanks for the info, I update the list!

Fingercrossed I added u to the pending list
As of now
Total people in the list(including RFE): 38
People received RFE:8

same message - my friend got approved. RD - July. I know he had applied after me.

keep your finger crossed. We can wait for good news.

Toofrustrated, added u to the list!

Glad that many people who are waiting are trying to gather and share the info, let\'s do the same until we r doone with this!

Request Dreamingtobe to add my name to list..

Hi Dreamingtobe can please add my name in to the wonderful list you have. I presume this is not the list of frustrated June filers :)

my details as I can recall:
EB2/India
PD = Feb 98
RD = Jun 28 2001
ND = Aug 2001
FP = Mar 28 2002
RFE = will receive it warmly...
AD = anticipated...in 2003

Thanks,
Have a nice day...

Thanks dreamingtobe..

One correction and some more info that I missed...I hope you don\'t mind...
FP was 3/18/02 and not 3/28/02
Country India,
state MA

sorry

Talked to an IIO 5 mins ago

Got through on the first try. Then hold for about 10 mins.

There is still a long way to go according to the IIO. My case (RD06/13) is not even assigned. They are processing 06/01 case. She told me to wait a couple more months.

Just wanted to share this with all of u. So disappointed.

Case Transfered to Local INS

RD : 06/05.
Spouse case transfered to Local INS. Any suggestion what they might want to see for the dependent.

no luck. same old message.

Week will be over in 6 Hrs. We will meet next week. Something is moving at INS. We will get our approval next week.
popat

I know guys it is disappointing...but I guess our expectations are too high

INS is a screwed up agency. They have no sense and wisdom to process things. Its all random case processing. No wonder they managed to send a visa to a dead terrorist. They issue RFEs for well qualified immigrants. They suck. We should not have high expectations from them. A few months has no meaning to INS. Maybe we should change our expectations from days to weeks and honestly speaking months....

enjoy the weekend guys

Question

How many of you remaining June RD 485 filers did not file W2/TAX returns/Paychecks with I-485. Unfortunately, my company did not ask me to file Tax returns/or Paychecks with I-485 application. However, I did submit original employment letter with Title, Location, Salary and Job responsibilities.

Again, I don\'t think it matters that much, but after september 11th,
things have changed a lot. May get RFE for that.

Do you think some of the remaining June filers who have not gotten approved have anything to do with the above. I know JIMZ is also in the same situation. Please respond