June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this new thread!!!

Dreamingtobe

Yes, I did. Still got answers like "case still pending" craps. No RFE, no approval

RFE

My RD is 06/25 and ND 08/17. I got an RFE for employment letter on 03/21. Response received by INS on 03/27. Waiting for approval

Junfiler

gcsick, I wish I could describe it as \'sweet wait\' too........, but

I feel nervous, I hope I am done with it immediately! Can not wait any longer, I tell my self GC is not all, but not able to convince my self very often! I hope today is The day and I get my approval message by this evening.

==D==

Dreamingtobe......

I understand it is difficult not to think about something which is going to affect our lives immediately...but my philosophy is prepare for the worst...assume you are going to get a RFE or some other problems....and then try not being obssessed with the GC....enjoy the spring weather....I am trying to do the same and I am not getting frustrated....enjoy life......I am not trying to preach anything here...
Smile that\'s all it takes...
:)

Thanks for nice words!

Most of the times I am composed and happy and sure am grateful for what I have and definitely believe that\'s how one should be! I also understand GC does not guarantee any thing! But the kind of frustration I have is the one we get when we r waiting for a bus which takes me to next stop(just next stop), which is always seen so near yet so long to arrive!
I always have taken my painful waitings with more fun inspired by an essay by A.G.Gardener I guess. I hope and wish that I can carry out the same spirit, but this time I am kind of losing it, I am definitely not proud to admit this............

Here is the updated list!

I wish I could remove guys from pending list and add them to approved more often, these updates mostly are because of RFEs than approved only more??? is removed.
Please let me know if there are any discrepancies....

No Title

I am really getting nervous about my case especially with a layoff looming in the next few weeks.

dreamingglobe,Pl. update

Please update your list for following:
prperson-RD is 6/26 not yet approved
atl_dcom-approved on 3/11
vrungel-his FP was done 3/26/2002-real late
ind76-RFE issued
jainsan-approved
noname.cpp-RFE issued.

about 10 people in the list do not have a posting since March 13th
or so. I am assuming most have either approval or RFE. 6 people in the present list have RFE/or Local INS transfer.

Analysis:
Total:39
11 people have some decision (RFE/Approval/or Local Xfer)
10 people may have some decision (as they do not post any messages anymore)
That leaves around 39-21=18 people approximately.

The way I found some information is if you type the person\'s login name and search-you will find some updates.

Hope this helps.

All the best to the 18 folks left!!!

bubble up.....................................................

There are still April filer\'s who are still waiting to hear from INS....

Hi, Dreamingtobe,

Please add my and my husband\'s cases to your list. RD 6/23, ND 8/?
FP 12/1 EB2RIR NJ

AVM: "Your finger print result has been received on January 10th 2002,your case review has been resumed ...".

Still waiting.

Don\'t worry, we\'ll all get there. Just keep your self busy on other things rather than GC for a while. You\'ll be surprised when it come to you.