June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this new thread!!!

Thanks for your sweet words!

popat green,VSC 2000 and dreamingtobe, thanks for your sweet words and guys, i\'m back to my den, so let me know if i can be of any help! Its kinda sad to see the june approvals slowing down since the past few days but don\'t worry, simply hang in there, remember patience is virtue and i\'m sure your turn is coming up. Good luck to all

hope99

I have noted the approvals

March 2002 seems to have 55 approvals from June RD cases, out of which, 47 approvals have got August ND dates and remaining July NDs.Good luck for all the seniors.

Thanks Hope 99 for ur wishes! I hope we will sail through very soon, gcsick I am sure

u will be gchealthy very soon :), this is THE WEEK I hope...........
D

You too dreamingtobe... all your dreams will reality...

Let\'s post a message to keep this thread going as and when we get time...hopefully... by end of this month all of us will be in the thread waiting for plastic card.... cheers

looks like most of the remaining June guys will get RFEs

I saw 3 postings for early June-all have RFEs. Probably makes sense why some of us have not been approved.

Well..let\'s hope for the best

If its a RFE... Let it be.. We shall await its arrival...and face it...

Its better to face the facts...If there is a reason to generate a RFE, we should get one... and we SHALL REPLY to it rather then waiting and doing nothing...

I just called INS, IIO informed that my case is under review and she said

my case is assigned to an officer. Well development from the last time I called 4 weeks ago, it was not assigned to an officer.
Dreamingtobe soon hoping to be Dreamfullfilled&readyforanotherdream

Cool..DreamingtoBe is American dream is taking shape...

That\'s great... atleast they are not sitting on the cases...
What was your FP date ? and which state ? Thanks dreamingtobe for sharing the information and keeping this thread alive