June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this new thread!!!

hang in there guys, you should hear something soon too.

Hey dreamingtobe,

You are doing great with the pending list. I\'ve been updating the list too and was wondering if i should step back since you are following up so well. Sorry, haven\'t been able to update on a daily basis. In anycase, i\'ll just attach what i\'ve got updated and if you\'d like me to step back please feel free to let me know. Thanks for your company folks, it sure was a great help.
Good luck to all
hope99

Talk to an IIO and it may help sometimes if you find a good IIO

Talk to an IIO and it may help sometimes if you find a good one. Thay may find the contention sometimes and if needed thay will push things up.

Good luck.

Hope 99, thanks a lot!

I will keep updating it, it\'s so nice of you to offer to update the list! I have not seen many people who liked look behind after getting approved, thanks again! It would be great if u keep visiting us and lift our hopes up!
D-

spoke to an IIO today

For me and wife:
RD: 6/9/2002
ND: 8/6/2002
FP:12/10/2002

She was nice and said everything seems to be fine with our case. However, she could not say if our cases were assigned to any officer or not. She said it may take about 30 days to make a decision.

This is my feeling after talking to the IIO. Some of the June Rds (with August NDs) have been mistakenly bunched with the August RDs.
The officer also said that the RD is the sorting criterion for 485s
and not EAC number (or ND). Maybe that\'s why we are taking longer than usual.

Do not believe IIOs. 6ers you are almost there.

I called IIO on 3/6 and she was nice. Told me it will take another four months to make a decision on my case. But got approved on 3/12.

Spouse case was seperated

RD : 06/05
I got approved on 03/22, but for spouse still the same message. My lawyer spoke to INS today and they said somehow the case got seperated and it seems now will review her case.

Anybody heard of this kind of situation.

Spouse case was separated

Hi Munu

Happenned to me during my H-1B extension. The case was approved after about 2 weeks.

thanks

Same message! I am totally frustrated.

I had called INS on March 8th and changed my address, at that time, the IIO mentioned that my case is with an officer. How lon do they take to approve the application after being assigned?

I need to vent it out.

Any June approvals recently?

This board seems to get thinner by the day. How many more remaining with me?

no approvals. but don\'t worry

It will take some time. Everyone will get their GC soon. My guess is within 15-20 days 80% of this thread will get their GC.