June filers, aka 6er Group, please use this new thread!!!

Looks like INS works on Saturday... 6/02 approved

We are very happy to share with you that our Green Card has been approved on 3/23 (SATURDAY).

I checked AVM today and got the message. Thank you all for sharing your information. For those JUNE guys who are still waiting, Please call IIO and check your case.

My case was approved for CP and then we applied for I-485. In the mean time my company applied for new I-140 with AOS. I sent a letter to Vermont asking to replace my case with the new I-140 (AOS). As I started seeing some July cases, I called IIO and reminded about my case. After a week, I called again to check the status. Finally I got my approval.

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for this site and so many wonderful people for sharing their valuable information. God bless.

RFE?

I filed I-485 on 6/23/2001. By that time, I was 7 months pregnant and
didn\'t do the X-ray. What\'s the possibility I will get RFE? My case is still not approved. Please advice. Thank you very much.

Did u test positive for TB? That\'s the only reason I see for going to XRAY

from what I heard if you are pregnant at that time u get waiver for the vaccines and xray, I am not sure though!

Yes, I was TB positive

and got waived for the vaccines and X-ray because of the pregnancy.
Did you heard anyone was asked for RFE because of that? Thanks.

I heard once u r waived u r waived, u don\'t have to takes test!

Do not worry, we all will get approved soon! Me and my wife both were tested +ve and got our xray done which came negative.

Checked message just now, it\'s still the same!

I wish & hope it changes by end of this week not just for me but for every one in the list. This is killing me!

No Title

Guys, my prediction is that most of the 6ers who haven\'t been yet approved, won\'t be approved before May.

f74, I hope and pray that ur prediction will not be true!

But my hopes are diminishing too........., let\'s all pray that we get approved soon!
D

The guys who are waiting.. did U do your FP recently?

I did my FP recently in March. mY RD is in June. Just to get a count how many 6ers waiting and did FP recently ?? Thanks

Hi gcsick

I did my FP on Feb 11th, i went in advance, my scheduled date was March 4th same ASC as u in Manchester. But do not worry, smartboy from NH got his 485 approved almost 2-3 weeks ago and he went for FP in Manchester On Feb8 and filed 485 in June also.
Best of luck