June Approved 03/14 ... Yahooooo

mmm_485

Registered Users (C)
Heard on AVM this morning at 10 am ET. Finally the wait is over. Both me and wife approved.

PD 10/98
I-140 approved for CP 06/00
RD 06/21/01
ND 08/13/01
FP 12/26/01
AD 03/14/02
EB3 India .. State VA

Thanks all for the excellent info and support. Good luck to all waiting. Things are really moving. Mine was a CP case and I had received a letter from NVC saying that my papers were transfered to consulate in 07/2000.
Was concerned that this would delay my approval but guess they have streamlined the process. CP cases .. dont worry.. looks like no delays.

Thanks again

Congratulations!!!!!!

Thanks for the information. I am in july waiting to hear magic words.
Enjoy your freedom.

prseeker.. is your fingerprinting also on same day... I suggest

you check AVM right now... Also check after 4pm and at 10am everyday. I was playing around with AVM and found a number close to mine with "fingerprinting review received on Jan 17 .. process resumed" msg which was exactly like mine... That case was approved on March 12... My number was 70 after his/hers. I got approved today March 14. Checked AVM last night.. same "process resumed" msg. This morning got thru in first shot and "Yeah Baby".
  We know now for sure that AVM is updated instantly.......

congrats mmm_485 and thank u for the input

I check avm every evening after 4 and get so disappointed to hear the same depressing news. I hope to hear the magic words too one of these days. How did u manage to get thur at 10 in the morning, i can never get thru during day time. Anyhow, good luck with all your new ventures and ur new freedom.
hope99

Congrats, mmm

There are conflicting news about CP cases. Some are approved without delays. Some are pending for months reportedly for getting the file back from consulate. Hope our cases fall into a fast officer like your case.

Thank you, mmm_485. I did my fingerprint on 11/16. But I have same EAC# as yours.

I will try today. Best wish to you.

Hope99. I used re-dial, and it got through after you re-dialed more than 10 times

Good luck. Keep dialing. It will go through...

mmm_485, CONGRATS. your case approved today and AVM was updated immediately. Can you please

clarify about the approval date, is it 3/13 or 3/14. My rd is 6/27 and am curious about AVM updates. I think they will update at the midnight, every day. Am I wrong?

You are wrong NRKGADDA.. AVM updates instantly on approval

I checked my case last night.. Msg said "process resumed..."
I check at 10 am this morning 3/14. Case approved on 3/14.. ie today
So.. guess it got approved between 8am and 10am ET and AVM was updated immediately