June 22 RD Approved

Krishna Raj

Registered Users (C)
My 485 with ND June 3 and ID June 23 was approved on Set 22 according to the INS automated system. This has been a long and sometimes frustrating wait. I have really paid my dues to get this and now it makes me wonder if this "end" really justifies the "means"!

Looking ahead, I want to forget all the exploitation and suffering I had to endure to get the GC and hopefully by God\'s grace I\'ll succeed in this country.

I am sure that the others waiting will get their approvals soon.

Krishna

No Title

Congratulations Krishna Raj! I am very happy for you. Since my dates are exactly the same as yours, I hope I get some news soon. But knowing the way VSC works, who know what is going to happen.

Do stick around and give us your experiences with stamping etc.

Regards

KP

No Title

Could somebody update me if I485 is being processed by Notice Date or Priority date, since FP was done a 2 months ago, EB3 India
EAC 99-259-XXXXX

No Title

By ND and this info is what I gathered from different corners. Can you give your details. THanks.

No Title

Guys - there is no order by which the 485 is processed. As Krishna Raj and I will point out, there were two other people with exactly the same dates as us who were approved two months ago. KR has been approved a few days ago and I am still waiting!

If you can figure out the exact formula that VSC is using, you automatically get the Green Card... NOT!

KP