• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

June 2018 Visa Bulletin

Hello All,

My number is EU 23100. Can I hope for July or August ? Please let me know. I am fully lost. I would appreciate if anyone can advise me what to do.
Well as what Brit said many time in his previous post “ lats wait and see “ the next VB is in 2 weeks things will get cleared once it’s out, hoping that they reallocate visas from Asia to other regions, we will know the answer in 2 weeks, keep your finger cross

Well as what Brit said many time in his previous post “ lats wait and see “ the next VB is in 2 weeks things will get cleared once it’s out, hoping that they reallocate visas from Asia to other regions, we will know the answer in 2 weeks, keep your finger cross
All right, I'd say the best way is to start getting things ready in this 2 weeks, and wait to see clearer picture.

Thanks,

@Xarthisius
According to July's 2NL sheet Only 1181 AF cases are ready or in-transit? Or maybe more to come (maybe we should wait a little more for complete data)?

Last edited:
@Xarthisius
According to July's 2NL sheet Only 1181 AF cases are ready or in-transit? Or maybe more to come (maybe we should wait a little more for complete data)?

We won't be checking At NVC cases until first batch of 2NLs for August is going to be sent (~mid June). I don't think we missed anything though. BTW, it's ~130 more than it was sent in June...

We won't be checking At NVC cases until first batch of 2NLs for August is going to be sent (~mid June). I don't think we missed anything though. BTW, it's ~130 more than it was sent in June...

Yes, but down from 1843 in May, 1683 in April, and 1633 in March. and it's supposed there are around 4200 real cases between 28300 ad 38000. Is it something to worry about?

Yes, but down from 1843 in May, 1683 in April, and 1633 in March. and it's supposed there are around 4200 real cases between 28300 ad 38000. Is it something to worry about?

There are obvious signs of interview delays at a number of embassies. Many are reporting 2NLs have not arrived from June and July. I suspect some more 2NLs will go out for July interviews.

There are obvious signs of interview delays at a number of embassies. Many are reporting 2NLs have not arrived from June and July. I suspect some more 2NLs will go out for July interviews.

I want to be optimistic and believe DVRoger (who said in case of capacity problems, KCC would put a limit to the affected countries instead of stopping the progress for the whole continent), but I think KCC will take into account embassies capacity or whatever (I doubt this is the only reason for the delay) and the number of unscheduled current cases and as a consequence the cut off number will be much lower than we thought (and certainly my CN is at high risk right now).

Anyway, there is just one week left to know what will be the outcome.