June 2011 Time Between Interview and Oath DC

najse

DC Resident. Passed interview and test on April 28,2011 in Fairfax. Told that I may even get May DC oath. Did not get May or June as June is on the 14th. No irregularites with my case. Does anyone have recent experience with wait times for the DC U.S. District Court oaths. Thank you!

I would also be interested to hear up to date information on interview to oath wait times for DC residents. Based on the few recent posts on the subject in the "Wash DC (Fairfax) - N-400 Timeline" thread, it seems like the delay can be months.

DC Resident. Passed interview and test on April 28,2011 in Fairfax. Told that I may even get May DC oath. Did not get May or June as June is on the 14th. No irregularites with my case. Does anyone have recent experience with wait times for the DC U.S. District Court oaths. Thank you!

Any luck with Oath ceremony letter. My friend got it in a less then a month...

Yes, would be great to know. Had my interview on June 29, now waiting for the oath in DC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got this email:
"Application Type: N400 , APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Your Case Status: Oath Ceremony

On August 15, 2011, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool" etc etc

I assume the interview will be in mid Sept. Eagerly anticipating the letter in my mailbox...

Received oath ceremony letter today, and oath is scheduled for for Sept 13th. Thus, the oath will take place about two and a half months after my interview.