JUNE 2007 Filers please show yourself

renopipino,
Congratulations.

Finally my EAD was approved and card was ordered!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Here's the timeline for my parents (my US Citizen sister applied for them):

Mailed two sets of concurrent I-130/I-485/I-765/I-130 (one for each parent) to Vermont on 6/25/07. Form specified that Maryland residents send it there.

07/12 : RD for I-130/I-485/I-765/I-130. Notice said all petitions were at National Benefits Center
07/19 : FP notice
08/04 : FP completed in Baltimore
09/03 : Rcvd notice saying that I-130/I-485 petitions were transferred to CA
09/07 : Recvd I-130 approval notice email

Does anyone have anything to share about what the next pattern of events we should expect?
I've been on trackitt.com but didn't see a column for I-130 approval date, and was wondering if there was any significance to it?

Thanks!

renopipino,
Congratulations.

Congratulations.

Now, we have to wait for the Interview Appointment. Although I have a feeling that my name will go for Pending under Security name check, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Again, congratulations Lenova

Hey everyone! Just got back from vacation and no EAD on the mailbox yet. I got a weird update/ email on Sept 6 saying "card production ordered" Again!?!?

Parents' Green cards approved

Hi all,

Here's the timeline for my parents (my US Citizen sister applied for them):

Mailed two sets of concurrent I-130/I-485/I-765/I-130 (one for each parent) to Vermont on 6/25/07. Form specified that Maryland residents send it there.

07/12 : RD for I-130/I-485/I-765/I-130. Notice said all petitions were at National Benefits Center
07/19 : FP notice
08/04 : FP completed in Baltimore
09/03 : Rcvd notice saying that I-130/I-485 petitions were transferred to CA
09/07 : Recvd I-130 approval notice email

Does anyone have anything to share about what the next pattern of events we should expect?
I've been on trackitt.com but didn't see a column for I-130 approval date, and was wondering if there was any significance to it?

Thanks!

Anwering my own question, in case this helps anyone!! Both I-485s got the card-production-ordered message, 3 days after the I-130 was approved. No interview.

renopipino,
Congratulations.

Luck you Lenova on your I-131

I forgot to put photos in my file. Actually I got them prepared and every thing was in place, until I put them on the envelop, I didn't see that the pictures are not in the envelop.
No idea how long it will take me now.

However, I got my I-130 Updated today. Does that mean anything???

Thanks aymannada

I hope you received EAD card from USCIS?

Thanks aymannada

I hope you received EAD card from USCIS?

I didn't receive it yet, and I don't care if I receive it soon or not. My HR doesn't care and so do I because if they didn't send it to me, they were willing to get it for me in 1 week. ;)

Anyways, I got my I-130 updated today. Did you get yours updated???

aymannada,
When did you sent your I130?

My I130 is not approved.

My I-130 is not approved yet. But what is the I-130 anyways ! LOL.

Does it get approved before the interview?? Is it suppose to get approved after the inetrview??

I sent my I-130 on december 2005 when my wife was holding a green card and we were engaged. ;):D

Hi
I have applied for AP in June 22nd and I received a mail that it was approved on August 23rd . But I as of now I didnt received. This is from TSC. an idea how long it is taking to receieve mail .
Thanks
mhambi