June 2002 no FP

wanderer^sun

Registered Users (C)
anybody on the same boat:
ND: June 27, 2002

So far, no fp. Anyone outthere? Just to make myself feel not to lonely :)

Not in same boat, but waiting for FP.

However you are not alone becz we all with u and pray for quick progress in ur case. and rapid magical approval. some time things doesn't come in life as we all expect, doesn't mean u are ignored, God/(whatever u belive) gives right things on right time. If it is written in your luck it will come to u, no-one can stop it.

Good Luck

wanderer^sun said:
anybody on the same boat:
ND: June 27, 2002

So far, no fp. Anyone outthere? Just to make myself feel not to lonely :)

The current processing time is well over your ND. Contact
1) Customer service 1-800#
2) Local congressman/senator.
3) your attorney to send a letter to TSC to look into your case.

Did you Make Any effort from your side
like an enqiry ,contacting congressmen if not do one right away

Trooper
ND:June2002
FP: 12/21/2004

Hi wanderer^sun!
You are not alone. I am in the same boat. My lowyer is going today to make another inquire. They have not even responded to our last inquire (30 days already passed). I will also contact Congressman office. Although they were so nice to inform me that they made an inquire on mu behalf I have aslo not heared anything from them since that time.
Keep in tuch, that makes me feel little bit better.

My congressman office sent an inquiry and they received a fax the same day, I am actually in the scheduler for 2nd FP -90 to 120 days, they never responded to the inquiry I did by phone.

Actually, my lowyer contacted AILLA before and got an answer that I was in the scheduler for FP. It was more than 3 months ago. I guess I have to the same things again, although you can not submitt inquires through AILLA and congressional office at the same time. At least that is the information I got from my lower.

same boat, did everything i could, fax,congressman,senator,inquiry with lawyer a month ago, sometimes i wonder if they just lost my file and are refusing to give me any response until they find it :D

wheresmygc

hey guys- I felt exactly the same way- I had heard nothing on may case until I got my FP's in Dec. I can totally sympathise- but hold on- it wil lcome soon. The tracker is showing more and more gree, we just have ot hold on :)

I was in the same boat as Jacquelina.My RD is Jul 02 and I only got one notice for first FP for Feb 05. Got it a week ago. The waiting is hard.

Hi ihack1,
what do you mean transfered to the local TSC service? Please explain.

I'm in the same boat. 485 ND 9/02. No FP, no nothing. I have sent TSC numerous letters, faxes, and made phone calls since last May. Still nothing. Contacted local Congressman in last Sept. Got a quick response and said the TSC would schedule our FPs in 30 days. Waited 60 days. Nothing happened. Contacted the Congressman again. After a month, I got a letter right after Christmas that said the TSC stated there's a backlog on FP!! :mad: I know it's completely BS but ironically I felt better because it seemed like the folks at TSC would trick the Congressmen/women too not just the "customers"! :rolleyes:

Thanks all for the reply, which makes me feel a bit warmer even under the sun :)

I did not get any FP whatsoever so far. I did call last week after they published the processing time to be Dec 6th, 2002, a notice that makes me eligible to inquiry. The person on the phone agreed to send out an inquiry for me.

I will keep everyone updated. Did you ever get so disappointed for something that you do not even want to critize it anymore. That is how I feel of it...

Cheers,

RD of Oct 25 2002 no FP

Hi,
I'm sailing in the same boat too.

RD 11/25/2002
No FP

I am contacting the 1-800 number now and ordering an inquiry.
If there is no answer after a month I'm gonna contact them thru my
Congressman's office.

Its really frustrating, everyones getting their GC's around me, even folks who filed in 2004 and mine is on hold like this. I'm getting totally demoralised.

Regards,
Tighwait

tightwait said:
Hi,
I'm sailing in the same boat too.

RD 11/25/2002
No FP

I am contacting the 1-800 number now and ordering an inquiry.
If there is no answer after a month I'm gonna contact them thru my
Congressman's office.

Its really frustrating, everyones getting their GC's around me, even folks who filed in 2004 and mine is on hold like this. I'm getting totally demoralised.

Regards,
Tighwait

*Everyone* in my office who filed after me got approved except me :(. Iam the only one left... if that makes you feel any better...

I opened a case with the 1-800

Hi,

I'm feeling good, I opened up a case with the 1.800 Customer Service folks.
Now they've asked me to wait for 1 month and then enquire again.
Hopefully something would move in that time frame.

Regards,
Tightwait