June 2002 got 2nd FP notice.

gutterboy

Registered Users (C)
Got 2nd FP notice today. Sent out Thursday May 27th from CSC. On line touch day and last status didn't change. I'm the primary applicant. Wife is derivative. She didn't get it at the same time.

I contacted local congressman two weeks ago. Asking them to send a inquiry of our status. Not sure this is coincidental.

Hope this mean something.

RD June 2002 - Recevied 2nd FP

Received 2nd FP notice for me and my wife. The Date for this 2nd FP notice is 05/26/2004. Although nothing has changed as far as online status or touch date goes.

I changed job, so the new employer's attorney sent an AC21 application, informing CIS that I have started this new job and other required details.
Not sure if this has triggered 2nd FP notice or may be CSC folks have started working on June 2002 cases.

Hope they have started working on June 2002 cases.

ngadhia
wac02-220-5XXXX
RD 06/28/2002
ND 07/01/2002
2 EAD's
2 AP's
1FP done and 2nd Scheduled in July 2004.

Last edited by a moderator:
gutterboy said:
Got 2nd FP notice today. Sent out Thursday May 27th from CSC. On line touch day and last status didn't change. I'm the primary applicant. Wife is derivative. She didn't get it at the same time.

I contacted local congressman two weeks ago. Asking them to send a inquiry of our status. Not sure this is coincidental.

Hope this mean something.

We got FP notices last month and scheduled for third week of this month. Majority of the old cases (June, July,August,02) received 2nd FP notice. Me and my spouse got different appointment dates though we received the notices same time.

Is it so?

gcusa99, you said "Majority of the old cases (June, July,August,02) received 2nd FP notice." Any proof to back your claim?

From the posts, I would think so. But clearly the scan by Kashmir didn't support it a bit. In fact, June to Aug 2002 are least touched series.

I did notice our status and touch day was not changed. That makes me puzzled about what the heck going on inside CSC.

gcusa99 said:
We got FP notices last month and scheduled for third week of this month. Majority of the old cases (June, July,August,02) received 2nd FP notice. Me and my spouse got different appointment dates though we received the notices same time.

gutterboy said:
gcusa99, you said "Majority of the old cases (June, July,August,02) received 2nd FP notice." Any proof to back your claim?

From the posts, I would think so. But clearly the scan by Kashmir didn't support it a bit. In fact, June to Aug 2002 are least touched series.

I did notice our status and touch day was not changed. That makes me puzzled about what the heck going on inside CSC.

check out the following
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=120032

no FP yet for me

I did not get any FP yet. I also moved 2 weeks back, but called CSC and submitted my AR-11.

BTW, did you guys get teh FP notification or your lawyer? Please confirm. I called NSC and checked if there is a request for FP for me. they said they did see anything like that and they said it is on a case to case basis.

I also asked senator (Dianne Fienstein) office to do an enquiry in my case. There is no change in the touch date - still 05/27/04 (it was 05/04 before).

I am getting nervous. Probably I should not have moved... but the gas prices are really high.